What's weed like for you?

Jesus, do you guys not recognize a ****ing troll when you see one? Ignore it and it will disappear.

Don`t you just hate these trolls that register just to piss people off, and somehow think that anybody actually cares about what they think.

Don`t you just hate these trolls that register just to piss people off, and somehow think that anybody actually cares about what they think.
It's a lot funnier when you prove them wrong and they have to eat their own words though :)

God, I'm so ****ing stoned right now and it's ****ing great. I'm becoming more sensitive to the dynamcis of music. (I.E.like the differeing dynamics of a heavy percussive song and a soft jazz tume.)

It's a ****ing dream, dudes.

co05, go OD ye damned hippie! I'm so sick of all you damned anarchistic, doped up, drug-liberal, anti-war people! You should all be ashamed of your faulty political views and ideals! SHAME ON YOU I SAY!

co05, go OD ye damned hippie! I'm so sick of all you damned anarchistic, doped up, drug-liberal, anti-war people! You should all be ashamed of your faulty political views and ideals! SHAME ON YOU I SAY!

lol

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Maybe, no, yes?
The Party of the Gargantuan Liberation Army strongly disapproves of the use of any drugs except heterosexual sex.

I heard about a study on the news that said the risk of getting a mental illness is 50% greater if you take cannabis than if you don't.

Indeed, weed seems to attract lazy individuals rather than create them.

heh, probably true.

I don't think smoking weed is that sensible a thing to do, but is probably ok in moderation. I started way too young (around 13) and smoked pretty much daily up into the mid 20's. All the creative, amusing side of things vanishes when you smoke regularly. It becomes a normal, everyday occurrence - like drinking coffee or having a cigarette - and a complete non-event. Towards the end I noticed it affecting my mood in a negative way and, after giving around 5 years ago, had a pretty tough time of things adjusting. I'm still not quite all there (developed weird phobias, not comfortable in crowds etc) and have no memory, but am happy enough. My girlfriend still smokes - about 8 grams of skunk a week, give or take - and it has no effect on her anymore. She only smokes it cause 'it's weird not to'.

For what it's worth, I have two friends who have to take antipsychotics daily (and likely for the rest of their lives) after going very strange. They both smoked lots of weed for many years. Coincidense, perhaps. Based on my experience, i'm prepared to think not.

I heard about a study on the news that said the risk of getting a mental illness is 50% greater if you take cannabis than if you don't.

Actually according to a government report it increases your chances of schizophrenia by 40%. Mind you it greatly depends on the individual on what the chance of them getting it originally is. So if your have a family history of mental illness then you should be aware of this.

However the report also had a flaw which it pointed out.
However, others questioned the link, pointing out there has been little change in rates of schizophrenia in recent years despite the rise in cannabis use and the increasing strength of the drug.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=471106&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

So perhaps this government study was biased if those numbers don't support their conclusion.

Most of these studies are either skewed, don't have enough sample data, or are outright funded by pharmacutical companies, the ones who make antipsychotics.

Many millions of people use pot everyday and people have since before the start of recorded history - we don't have some kind of crazy emergency, well, except maybe from the cryptofascists who want to control what I ingest. Maybe they should light up...

As Dient said, the people that end up with mental illnesses from smoking pot usually had a case of mental illness in their family. I haven't seen anything that said pot smoking is the sole cause.

I don't think smoking weed is that sensible a thing to do, but is probably ok in moderation. I started way too young (around 13) and smoked pretty much daily up into the mid 20's. All the creative, amusing side of things vanishes when you smoke regularly. It becomes a normal, everyday occurrence - like drinking coffee or having a cigarette - and a complete non-event. Towards the end I noticed it affecting my mood in a negative way and, after giving around 5 years ago, had a pretty tough time of things adjusting. I'm still not quite all there (developed weird phobias, not comfortable in crowds etc) and have no memory, but am happy enough. My girlfriend still smokes - about 8 grams of skunk a week, give or take - and it has no effect on her anymore. She only smokes it cause 'it's weird not to'.

I agree. I don't smoke that often. Usually, I'll take a break for a few days or weeks before I go at it again. The experience is nicer when your tolerance is low. Plus, it's more economical. :D

As Dient said, the people that end up with mental illnesses from smoking pot usually had a case of mental illness in their family. I haven't seen anything that said pot smoking is the sole cause.
Now, but I'm pretty sure it's a contributing factor.

I am not against people to smoke weed, nor do I want it banned, I just think it's stupid to treat it as harmless, when clearly it isn't.

I dig the half a joint amount...to the point where i can find interest in the shadows. And the slight dizzy feeling and increased sense of everything...you can feel the heat of your hand on your leg and everywhere else. I love to have sex when im high!! ahhh the best. I dig cooking while im high. i just have more patience to cook big meals when im ripped. But i hate getting stoned off my ass its the worst.

Sounds a lot like masturbation.

For some, drug taking is an integral part of their work focus. See Pink Floyd for example. And they aren't successful. No, of course not.
Haha, right, Syd Barett is REALLY succesful.
The drugs only set Pink Floyd back. The music is what made the succesful

I find it funny that if anyone here finds information that helps weed, they believe it and they're like "YEAH! IT'S TRUE", and if it's against weed, they're like "NOPE! NOT TRUE!".
Anyone see the irony?

And the **** is with flaming Hydrometer? He provides evidence and facts, and if he disproves his opinion, he admits it.
That's pretty decent right there, and all you people do is flame the shit out of him; being egotistical

Ok, a serious post, I do believe weed is less damaging than alcohol, however, I also believe that inhaling any form of foreign SMOKE into your lungs IS damaging, I don't do weed myself but have a few friends who do it, it's when they start trying heavier shit like E and coke etc that I dont want to have anything to do with'em.
I myself stick away from both alcohol and weed and most medical drugs too unless its absolutely vital for me to take'em.

Back