What's your player name?

Reaction score
I think we should all share our player names in CSS so we can recognize eachother

Mine's Jordan

hundreds of thousands play css at any one time - the odds of running into someone we know ever on a server by chance are miniscule

john3571000 said:
hundreds of thousands play css at any one time - the odds of running into someone we know ever on a server by chance are miniscule
I've run into a couple people from here while playing css

I bumped into El Chi in HL2DM once, and it was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Can you guess my online name??

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
I bumped into El Chi in HL2DM once, and it was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Can you guess my online name??

-Angry Lawyer
Fresh Halibut?

It's actually Dhamrakshetra.

Or it used to be, before I started normalising my nam to "Angry Lawyer" in just about everything.

-Angry Lawyer

Beerdude26

Everywhere. I think I saw another Beerdude26 on some random Iraqi forum or something once. That's the only duplicate I ever saw. All the other google results are my doing :p

Drackards my name in everything, but if you really wanna play just get everyones xfire :p mines drackard05 for xfire

Quentin Fotherington Smythe...

...Sulkdodds, you dolt!

Andy Pandy

dance.gif

N@than, Custoffe, Brosties, (Usually with "[Sect.8]" preceeding it)

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

atm of course, subject to change.

Thee_deathmaster (all in caps, some reason this site wont let me type it like that, obvious reasons)

I think I'm gonna start using "Naudian" from now on...but it's not final...

it was ##cstrike_spetsnaz_label

because if that was your name, when you pushed tab, you wouldn't see my name. You would see..kinda what looks like a page from a book but you can only see about an 1"x5" block of text on that page. Kinda hard to explain...

Im BadAstronaut in every game. CS Source, BF2, Guild Wars...etc.....usually followed by my clan tag [SuB].

SuB eh ... what would that stand for ?

Maybe something along the lines of Sadistic Urban Bunnies ?

My nickname is "Lot-O-Luck." I usualy play in 24/7 De_Dust2 server's. For some reason I like it to be 5 vs 5 (10 people max,) Anything over to me is too many people.

XANA for hl2 dm, counter strike: source, and possibly half-life

crazyharij, g|-|0zT-K1Ll@, deadly_dozen, kill the mother****ers, weedpolice, 303, AFX, analord

play mostly on reasonably big swedish and UK servers

My online name can very from armanguy to BulletProof i use BulletProof for cs:source

[C.LAN FBO] Dragoon

The C.LAN stands for CrastyLAN, the gaming center we usually play at. I don't play online too often right now, though.

Mines Sparda for all games but i might be {???} Sparda ^,...,^

I'm usually Vegeta897 in most online games but currently in CS:S, my name is [HL2] Vegeta.KhaoS

The HL2 is to show I'm from HL2.net and the .KhaoS is a stupid clan I'm in for some reason. The leader has money so we have a pub and private and a TS server, so it's nice to be in. Even though I think clans are stupid.

Back