When does portal come out in north America?

brink's

Reaction score
Gamespot says the 18th, ign says the 21 st and wiki says the 19th..... WTF

inb4 oct 9 2007.

Seriously though, I saw an advert earlier saying 21 April. I pre-ordered it after watching the ad. The system works.

April 19th in the U.S.

I would say that, it is a tuesday, same day as Steam release

Seriously though, I saw an advert earlier saying 21 April. I pre-ordered it after watching the ad. The system works

Why does it give a relase on a Thursday, usually UK retail is on Friday

So I had a total blonde moment today (maybe because my sinus headache is in full swing) but I walked into Walmart thinking it was next tuesday and was looking everywhere for Portal 2. I pre-ordered it on Amazon but I always buy two copies and which ever comes first I open that and return the other no harm no fowl. It was so sad the minute I realized what date it was

I would say that, it is a tuesday, same day as Steam release

Why does it give a relase on a Thursday, usually UK retail is on Friday

How the **** should I know?

Game is released in the EU on 21 April as per the wiki. Someone please reassure me that it's released simultaneously on steam across all regions?

How the **** should I know?

Game is released in the EU on 21 April as per the wiki. Someone please reassure me that it's released simultaneously on steam across all regions?

According to the Steam Store the game will unlock on the 19th at 5 o' clock in the afternoon. That's 4 o' clock UK time.

And my pre-load just finished. All set now!

Back