When was the last time you cried about something?

Emporius

Space Core
Reaction score
Zee title. It can be anything from sadness to rage, pain, joy.

I actually nearly started bawling last night while I watched the opening ceremony for the Paralympic Games. It was one of those moments when it felt like the whole world was connected as we watched a man in a wheel chair climb hand-over-hand up a rope to the top of the Bird's Nest to light the torch.

/sits back and waits for "Real men don't cry, now ahm off to polish mah gun"

Today. I haven't slept yet after a party last night and I'm absolutely knackered. I just cried for the sake of it. BAWWW.

And don't worry, Saturos isn't here.

A few nights ago. I really miss my best friend. I haven't seen him for, well, a long time. And all that built up anxiety and frustration really gets to you at the end of the day.

But it all worked out. My dog (who is basically my second-best friend) was there to comfort me and my friend called yesterday.

The Kite Runner had a pretty tear jerky scene near the end. That was last night

;(

The last time toaster posted a picture.

ugh when my father disappered about a year ago...

thats about the last timw i cried...

Last night, but it was very short. I usually have little moments of a tear up with a drop or two but then I immediately control myself and go back to being an android.

When I realised that I am one of almost 1 trillion beings who are exactly like me in everyway and I am not my own self at all.

Seriously: When my great grandfather died in March.

I'm crying right now.

Just chopped up some onions.

When I realised that I am one of almost 1 trillion beings who are exactly like me in everyway and I am not my own self at all.

Seriously: When my great grandfather died in March.

One trillion? where are you getting these numbers from? Or are you comparing yourself to other animal species as well?

Humans only number close to 7 billion people. There's another 993 billion to go before we reach the trillion marker.

I was super drunk and cried cuz it was the last time i got to hang out with one of my best friends before he moved. Happened beginning of this summer.

when i thought there was no way they were gonna let me back into school, ive enough...not really like a "baaawww" cry, but more of a yelling/punching the heavy bag with a few tears streaming down kinda thing lol it felt good actually.

I usually tell people that I never cry but I'm a dirty liar because I cry almost every night. At least once every two weeks.

When Pes kicked me in the crotch, then stole my lunch money.

When I was a baby who got raped yesterday.

about a month ago when pissed up cos i realised my life was dog shit

When i was chopping some onions to put in my potato salad this morning.

History will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... her debriefing... will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and her honor for her native land. She was a real hero.
She was a true patriot.

;(

BigBossSalute.jpg

In Memory of a Patriot who Saved the World
(The Boss)

I cry every time a family member dies.

I will make you cry to make me feel better.

Last time was when my girlfriend dumped me, some months ago. She was like "GTFO" and I was like "NOOOO, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO ME :(", then she was like "I DON'T CARE" and I never saw her since. Stupid bitch.

;(

Aww Taviow that made me sad. But not crying sad before anyone says it.

Hmmm...

Awhile ago, I was at my mum's friends house, and their toddler had recently passed away (drowned in a pool) and I was walking past their computer room, to see their youngest daughter touching the screen and nearly crying at the pictures of her little brother before he died

:(

This will probably sound quite pathetic, but it was (I think) the first time I watched the end of the Torchwood episode Exit Wounds. Anyone who's seen this will know what I mean.
Tosh and Owen die and then when a recoding that Tosh made prior to her death comes up on the computer screen she tells Owen that she love him, but he's already dead!!! ;( ;( ;(
It was probably about four or five weeks ago when i watched it.

I cried watching Click.
Yes, I cried watching an Adam Sandler movie.

Specifically, the last time he sees his Dad.

This will probably sound quite pathetic, but it was (I think) the first time I watched the end of the Torchwood episode Exit Wounds. Anyone who's seen this will know what I mean.
Tosh and Owen die and then when a recoding that Tosh made prior to her death comes up on the computer screen she tells Owen that she love him, but he's already dead!!! ;( ;( ;(
It was probably about four or five weeks ago when i watched it.

first i was like whoooaa fag detected, but then i was like oh he is a she

t'was when i was flying my first time a year ago (it wasnt the last time,only the one i remember). I rememeber that the stuardes had to calm me down ..

One trillion? where are you getting these numbers from? Or are you comparing yourself to other animal species as well?

Humans only number close to 7 billion people. There's another 993 billion to go before we reach the trillion marker.

Exaggeration. Seriously.

My parents have been divorced since I was six, and until about four years ago, I would go to see my dad every weekend or every other weekend, but then he had to move away back to Washington where I used to live for work, meaning I would probably only see him once or twice a year. That was my last tear jerkin'.

Back