"When we announce Half Life 3, we’ll do it our way"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they mean they'll announce it a little later than planned.

I think they mean that by the time they're ready to announce it, there'll be some new form of communication, like steam-connected neural implants...

I think Gabe plans on creating a Resonance Cascade. That would be an epic reveal.

I think Gabe plans on creating a Resonance Cascade. That would be an epic reveal.

If Gabe-Man wants to recreate the Resonance Cascade then wouldn't that mean that we'd be enslaved by aliens?

I'm pretty sure that piece of shit SpikeTv and the VGAs are the last place Valve would want to announce something. "in their own way" does not mean "let's announce our game on one of the shittiest things in gaming and television history".

I can imagine Gabe dying of fat and this piece of shit site dying and Gabe coming back to take everyone to Hell which is actually HL3.

Gabe will break your door down and throw the game in your face, yell "HAPPY NOW?!" and then move on to the next house.

We all hope soon of course. I think it still take a while. Especially because they leaked some stuff not long time ago.

I read somewhere that during the final hours of working on Half-Life 1 none of the developers shaved.

gabe_alt.jpg

They will release CS:GO on 21th of August.. Surely we will get some info not long after that! I doubt there won't be any info about the future of Half-Life before the end of the year! What else is there for them to make? There has been, since the last Half-Life, 2 Left 4 Dead games, a Portal sequel, tons of TF2 updates, DOTA 2 and CS:GO. The only thing missing is Ricochet 2, but lets not talk about that...

My point is.. Half-Life news from Valve before 2013!

They will release CS:GO on 21th of August.. Surely we will get some info not long after that! I doubt there won't be any info about the future of Half-Life before the end of the year! What else is there for them to make? There has been, since the last Half-Life, 2 Left 4 Dead games, a Portal sequel, tons of TF2 updates, DOTA 2 and CS:GO. The only thing missing is Ricochet 2, but lets not talk about that...

My point is.. Half-Life news from Valve before 2013!
Wishful thinking mate .... hope u are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back