When will Ricochet 2 be released? Your chance to win the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkside55

The Freeman
Reaction score
We all know Valve would be fools not to follow up their award-winning multiplayer classic, Ricochet. The question is, 'When?'

So, let's have a little bit of fun with it.

Post in this thread the month you think Ricochet 2 will be released in the year 2013. JUST THE MONTH I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU POST AN EXACT DATE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

"But Darkside, that's only a 1-in-12 chance to win, and how's it going to work if more than one person picks the same month?" Shut your goddamn mouth for a minute I'm not done explaining the rules, here.

I am going to purchase 3 copies of Ricochet 2. The first three people to pick the correct month will get a copy. You picked the right month but weren't one of the first three to say it? Tough shit. How much is the estimated prize worth? Hell if I know. Maybe they'll release Ricochet 2 for $10 and I'll spend less on your collective prizes than I would a steak dinner. Maybe they'll release it packaged with Half-Life 3 as the multiplayer component; maybe they'll make a Plaid Box with HL3, Ricochet 2, and Barney's Afterlife Adventures for $50 a pop, in which case I'll spend $150 on you jerks. Bottom line, 3 of you are going to get Ricochet 2, then we can all play on the single German-hosted machine with like 6 bots that'll run for the next 11 years, just like the first Ricochet. (Damn that server is still running! It's the only server left!)

Post your whatevers in the thread. One entry per person. The sooner you post, the more you care about Ricochet 2. Don't e-mail me, I don't want to message you and I won't check it, either. In fact if any of your e-mails turn up in my inbox you're disqualified.

Ricochet 2 is the new DNF, though it remains to be seen whether this means it will or should never be released.

October.

October.

You forgot to mention that the Plaid Box is exclusive to Wii U.

October

This message was too short. I was pleaded to make it more than 5 characters.

October 7th at exactly 1:30pm.

oh wait **** i wasn't supposed to do an exact date

**** the system

Good luck, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back