where is mah remote???

After playing an RTS for an extremely long time, I actually pushed the mouse to the top of the screen to scroll up when browsing on these very forums.

It was funny.

Oh, and I also press 'y' in AIM after playing HL2DM or CSS for an extended period of time.

me is looking at water in real life and thinking, how close is HL2 to that?

cabbs said:
when im walking around my college, or where i live, i always find myself looking at how awesome these locations would be as CS maps. see that wall? ideal height to duck behind. and that window would be a fantastic sniper position...
Then you realize how screwed you be if crazed gunmen took over

Lately I've been pouring cereal into my mug instead of my bowl, walking up/down stairs and forgetting why the heck I was going in the first place...

I once went to urinate in the sink instead of the toilet :|

Tr0n said:
Sometimes when I fix cereal I get mixed up and I will sometimes put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet where the cereal goes. :(
I do that except I but the sugar in the fridge and the milk in the press.

Chris_D said:
I'd woken up in the middle of the night.

I'm about 6ft 1 vegeta897
it was very dark to diference the sink from the toilet?

When I was at High School, the fire alarm sounded like the siren off Half-Life...

Chris_D said:
I once went to urinate in the sink instead of the toilet
Wait a moment? It's called a sink? I thought it was called a urinal...
*looks guilty* :eek:

MarcoPollo said:
LOL I swear when I read that I laughed for like 10 minuets!
Heh. I always do stupid little things like that, but no one's ever around to see/hear them. Sometimes I feel like the best comedian in the world who doesn't have an audience. :p

Back