Intresting read on Scalar E-magnetic's and it's profound reality (Zero point energy)

Oh, its another one of these threads. ;)

Clarky, mate, dude, bud.. buy a fecking Duracell Battery will ya :p

The Dark Elf said:
Oh, its another one of these threads. ;)

Clarky, mate, dude, bud.. buy a fecking Duracell Battery will ya :p

I got loads , rechargeable ones :)

but there all flat :( need to get them in the charger.

clarky003 said:
I got loads , rechargeable ones :)

but there all flat :( need to get them in the charger.
You could buy a windmill farm too, cheap energy from all the winds. Or build a machine that takes all the spam from usenet and turns it into energy, you'd be set for life :)

The Dark Elf said:
You could buy a windmill farm too, cheap energy from all the winds. Or build a machine that takes all the spam from usenet and turns it into energy, you'd be set for life :)

you know it :cheers:

:imu:

energy from spam if concenrated could create a Mega Moderator, kind of like a godlike presence over the intraweb :eek: ;)

Seems a lot like one of those crazy guys that believe every single conspiracy theory they hear, and get so far deluded by them that they believe anything and everything ... then they create web pages to try and convince others of their crazy conspiracy theories 'n stuff. Note he never links to any actual scientific research or evidence - and the style of writing is far from professional.

As much as i'd like to believe this, I doubt zero-point energy or dark energy will be tapped for another few centuries yet.

Back