which CS are you playing now a days?

chimer

Headcrab
Reaction score
i'm playing less and less of GO, and have started playing good ol' 1.6 again. started getting back into it because a steam friend of mine is trying to develop a 1.6 mod so he kind of has a small community of friends testing it and playing it.

I have been addicted to GO for over a year now. Competitive matchmaking playing with 4 friends is an absolute blast. I miss the good old run-n-gun days of 1.0-1.5 (hated CS once it got to 1.6.) And to me CS source was a joke.

I never bought GO but I actually preferred Source. But then again I was never a serious player.

I'm playing less and less of GO, and have started playing good ol' 1.6 again. I have been addicted to GO for over a year now. Competitive matchmaking playing with friends is an absolute blast. I never bought GO but I actually preferred Source. But then again I was never a serious player.

I'm playing less and less of GO, and have started playing good ol' 1.6 again. I have been addicted to GO for over a year now. Competitive matchmaking playing with friends is an absolute blast. I never bought GO but I actually preferred Source. But then again I was never a serious player.

deja vu

CS:GO. Nothing better than my friends and I setting up a small LAN on the weekend and drinking and playing CS:GO competitive matchmaking all night long.

I want to like CS:GO but some of the weapons piss me off. What did they do to the deagle??

It's situational useful as more of a shotgun type weapon. Still don't understand what Valve is waiting in in making GO free other than fearing payers lime us will be pissed. Only a matter of time.

Last CS game i've played was CS:GO but that was becuase im bored, Counter-strike is just repeating it self, nothing new. OH WHATS THAT, NEW SKINS FOR WEAPONS. Not in this game valve...

It's situational useful as more of a shotgun type weapon. Still don't understand what Valve is waiting in in making GO free other than fearing payers lime us will be pissed. Only a matter of time.

They said they wont do it and thats good. Cause F2P attracts kids and noobs.

When I play it, CS:GO. I'm usually more of a Team Fortress fan, though.

I've been playing CS:GO recently. I'm really enjoying it. I've been a player of CS since it was released back in 1999 and i think they've made CS:GO very polished compared to any other CS and it's a solid game and I think it improves on CS:S quite a lot. I don't exactly like the skins but you don't need to buy them, it's optional. Other than that I think it's a solid game.

Back