Which Explorer Do You Use?

Which one?

• Total voters
john3571000 said:
15357 is the greatest :D - damn foreigners with better english dun meh
i (unofficially) proclaim him The Herald of Newcomers!

the easiest way to test the ff slower than ie theory is to test it duh
http://www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/
i cant do it now i'm in college - but what is intersting is soimething i suspected all along, wireless is faster than the lan in uni here 0.o
2.3mbps vs 2.0mbps
Thats a bandwidth speed test. Not a browser speed test.
:thumbs:

:cheers: :upstare: but you there is a difference if you use ie and firefox as your browser because the test loads a file eg a picture into your browser
and thanks for pointing out that its a bandwidth speed tester considering the site i linked from is called speed test at bandwidthplace.com - i would never have guessed on my lonesome

john3571000 said:
:cheers: :upstare: but you there is a difference if you use ie and firefox as your browser because the test loads a file eg a picture into your browser
and thanks for pointing out that its a bandwidth speed tester considering the site i linked from is called speed test at bandwidthplace.com - i would never have guessed on my lonesome
Nah, usualy it's browser independant, unless it's a crappy Speed Testing site.

My favortie is http://chi.speakeasy.net

i know what you're getting at
the problem is that there is no accredited program that test browser speed and most people actually time it manually
opera is the fastest and i do believe that the old firefox is slower than ie
i use ff beta 1 which seems to be very fast but i've never bothered benchmarking it

*cough* ff beta 1 ftw *cough*
i don't use your puny normal ff

wait i take that back dling now

john3571000 said:
*cough* ff beta 1 ftw *cough*
i don't use your puny normal ff

wait i take that back dling now
Betas are typically full of bugs and vulnerabilites, no to mention not being compatable with all extentions/addons.
I'll wait for normal FF release.

I use Deer Park Alpha 2 and its great, couldn't see many new features in the FF beta 2 and plus the extension/theme support is pretty bad. I'll get it when there is more extension support.

Betas are typically full of bugs and vulnerabilites, no to mention not being compatable with all extentions/addons.
I'll wait for normal FF release.
suprisingly i've had moreproblems with current firefox then the beta i'm using now

crashes lock ups corrupted file pages
i get none of these with the newest beta

Back