Which Explorer Do You Use?

Which one?

• Total voters
I acually just got firefox a few days ago, Since then I got like 50 themes :D, I'd say firefox is way better, I used IE all my life and with just a few days of firefox, I can say firefox is better..

Javert said:
I use both FF and IE. They both have their ups and down (media/webpage formatting)

same.
i notice some sites just don't like anything but IE so i got no choice :|

I just love firefox. It's 1337.

I use FF because of its tabbed browsing and speed. If I had IE7 though I'd use it because it is the only web browser that displays transparent colour.

The Internet should only be explored by Internet Explorer, nazi bastard heathens!

I'm the highly suggestible type.

Firefox.

And it's just winning in the poll.

ZeeM said:
not stock though :)
You'd rather have the crappier version just cuz it's stock?
I wouldnt...
That's actually the reason i switched from opera to FF

On a scale of one to ten, 10 being AOL and 1 being God, I'd have to rate Firefox somewhere around White Shoes.

Ikerous said:
You'd rather have the crappier version just cuz it's stock?
I wouldnt...
That's actually the reason i switched from opera to FF

uh... it has everything someone needs and many of those features werent in firefox until the last version. The only thing opera misses is adblock. Other than that Opera > firefox. Plus, opera tabbed browsing rocks, as opposed to firefox'.
And yes firefox is even slower than IE.

In terms of speed:
Opera > ..... > Internet Explorer > Firefox

ZeeM said:

In terms of speed:
how did you come up with this? FF is WAY faster than IE and its pretty even with Opera, i used Opera for a few months and i thought that it was the best browser that had ever been created then i found the God that is named Firefox. it has showed me a new internet, i used FF on my Grandmas dial-up and it even went faster on dial-up than IE does...so where ever you heard the IE is faster than FF, they need to actually try FF rather then judging it first.

ZeeM said:
uh... it has everything someone needs and many of those features werent in firefox until the last version. The only thing opera misses is adblock. Other than that Opera > firefox. Plus, opera tabbed browsing rocks, as opposed to firefox'.

In terms of speed:

Are you insane? Oh wait, don't answer that, I already know the answer.

I just got FF. It's just the same as IE only with tabs. I miss tabs from Netscape, so I'll stick with this. Is it safe?

i havent gotten anything bad from it and i have been using it for almost a year now

Firefox gave me AIDS, but that was entirely user error.

Why but that's un-possible!
ninja2.dance

uh, yeah. Firefox owns. :p

I browse in Mozilla Firefox using a 33.6 KBPS modem. I timed it against IE and it was faster. Don't belive me, try it yourself. :)

Kamikazie said:
how did you come up with this? FF is WAY faster than IE and its pretty even with Opera, i used Opera for a few months and i thought that it was the best browser that had ever been created then i found the God that is named Firefox. it has showed me a new internet, i used FF on my Grandmas dial-up and it even went faster on dial-up than IE does...so where ever you heard the IE is faster than FF, they need to actually try FF rather then judging it first.

I didnt HEAR it. :hmph: I am using all 3 of them, including the old pre-firefox mozilla.

fakeedit: along with netscape 8, which sucks by the way.

And when I say in terms of speed I dont mean how much time it takes to load but the interface. Its slow. Let the fanboyism aside and admit it already.

Yea, to be fair, Firefox uses about 3x more system resources, and takes... 3-5 seconds longer to load up than IE, but instant loading pages, no pop-ups, working alpha transparancy, ad-block and tabs make up for it...

ZeeM said:
I didnt HEAR it. :hmph: I am using all 3 of them, including the old pre-firefox mozilla.

fakeedit: along with netscape 8, which sucks by the way.

And when I say in terms of speed I dont mean how much time it takes to load but the interface. Its slow. Let the fanboyism aside and admit it already.
yes it does take alittle bit longer for it to load up but like Roo said all the other things make up for it

CyberPitz said:
"THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY SECURITY FLAWS FOUND IN FIREFOX IF YOU USE IT YOU ARE TEH DUM LAWLALERSKATERS"
Piffle! Firefox is no worse that Internet Explorer. Microsoft aren't really know for flawless, secure software, are they?

IAmAI said:
Piffle! Firefox is no worse that Internet Explorer. Microsoft aren't really know for flawless, secure software, are they?

Heathen! I shalt smite your head with mine hammer!

Yeah yeah yeah.

How'd you learn English well enough to be able to use Shakespearian language anyway? Either you're a stickler for extracurricular or the language education there is really good. :p

15357 is the greatest :D - damn foreigners with better english dun meh
i (unofficially) proclaim him The Herald of Newcomers!

the easiest way to test the ff slower than ie theory is to test it duh
http://www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/
i cant do it now i'm in college - but what is intersting is soimething i suspected all along, wireless is faster than the lan in uni here 0.o
2.3mbps vs 2.0mbps

Back