Which Map Will You Miss Most?

Which Map do you want to see Valve release first?

• Caen

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Charlie

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Chemille

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Escape

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Forest

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Glider

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Jagd

• Kalt

• Krastoff

• Other

• Total voters

Kmack

Reaction score
Well for those of you who know, DOD:S will be launching with only four (albeit extremely popular and well-designed) maps, for those of you who don't the maps will be:

• Anzio
  • Avalanche (my favorite)
  • Donner
  • Flash

Fortunatly Valve has made it VERY clear that they will be releasing new maps (more than likely newer versions of old maps first) in the coming months, I wanted to know which maps you are looking forward to most, and which map you would like released first. If I missed one, or you prefer a custom map, pick other and post which it is!

Personally, I want to see Caen redone (little annoyed it wasn't in the release as it has been around FOREVER), and the stereotypical beach landing (charlie) is always nice to have! My guess (/wish) is that Caen will be one of the first!

Id love to see jagd put into dod:s, the massive urban area that it is, that would just rock :D, and I too would also love to see caen, such a good map and from what the conversions look like for source, i cant wait to see what caen morphs into :)

I love Heutau from 3.1, I would love to see that back in source. Oh oh oh wait, Schwetz as well! God, killing people on the rope up to that church tower and watching the ragdolls fly would rule!! Even better, blowing them out! Muahahahahahaa.

Dowie said:
Sincee mpst woll be one source soon, none

Incompetance FTW?

Oh, I'll miss Caen the most according to that list, but Merderet and Zalec would be awesome on source..

(I'm hoping for a good dod_stuka custom)

I'm one of the oddballs that loves Forest - it would look beautiful in Source!

Charlie on the source engine...so fuN!

That map is fun when your at a LAN or not competing, but it has an obvious rigging for the axis players. Not to mention the water snipage!

I agree forest is an excellent map and cant wait to see it..... charlie tho should be awesome

Gui! said:
I agree forest is an excellent map and cant wait to see it..... charlie tho should be awesome

i had a tough call between charlie (cmon its a beach assault! you gotta have one!) and caen but i think with the physics caen will be very interactive and gorgeous, especially with HDR I bet both will be among first releases :D

I totally agree with RipperRoo about heutau and schwetz. Dod_schwetz is probably the best dod map ever.

omg i cant believe nobody voted for chemille :( one of my all time favorites.. brilliantly balanced and fast paced.. you just gotta love those clutch flag caps..

Back