Which upcoming movie looks the scariest?

Which upcoming movie looks the scariest?

• White Noise

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • SAW

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • The Grudge

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
All 3 look pure MTV generation "scare" movies.

And The Grudge is another steal-off from the Japs/Koreans.

SAW probably and The Grudge maybe, but White Noise just looks retarded.

SAW looks really good IMO, something original

Plus it is nice to see that Gary Elwes still gets work :D

based solely on the trailers, i'd say whitenoise.. saw looks almost more gore than horror, and the trailer for the other one just didn't scare me at all.. "doyouhaveagrudge.com"?? are they joking?

edit: dalamari.. you mean cary elwes? it is good that he's getting work.

Saw looked the scariest, even though someone said it wasn't...

I'm not one for jump-scare movies.

SAW

But also going to see The Grudge

SAW doesn't really look scary but it does look good. Plus it has strong grisly violence

white noise looks excellent, my pick definitely. saw looks freaky, interesting plot. the grudge looks like its targeted to 14 yr olds.

I hated SAW from the TV trailer of it, but apparently it is nothing like what the trailer suggests and more complex with a great ending.

Movies are never really properly scary for me, but I still enjoy them unless they are too cliche and cheesy.

White Noise looks a little far fetched, and I will definitelly watch The Grudge just for Sarah Michelle Gellar.

how come asian scare movies are sorta becoming famouse after the ring?

did u guys even think the ring was scary...i thought it was alright not that scary

but ill go for saw

Well first they did shitty remakes of older horror movies now they are jumping across seas to steal ideas from the ashuns.

Lack of creativity in overpaid Hollywood society.

to this day there hasnt been a movie that really scared me. Only really disdurbed or moved me.

Sprafa said:
And The Grudge is another steal-off from the Japs/Koreans.

Same director, same writer, alot of the same cast.. it's the same movie, but remade for America. It's not a "steal-off," but a proper remake. Even though Ju-On was only made last year..

The Grudge cause I don't like scary little kids who are...blue and white.

i think SAW looks good, i dont know though but ill be seeing it for free so it wont matter, a preview for "the grudge" actually made me laugh my ass off, i doubt that was the intended reaction :D

chu said:
Well first they did shitty remakes of older horror movies now they are jumping across seas to steal ideas from the ashuns.

Lack of creativity in overpaid Hollywood society.

*applause*

The first part of the trailer of White Noise is kinda creepy but the movie itself doesn't look scary. I think SAW will be the scariest for me since I already saw Ju-On, and the Grudge looks like it will the same damn thing with American actors.

Saw by far looks the best (and is getting outstanding reviews...a lot of good comments about the ending).

White Noise, I think, could have potential if they don't #$%^ is up (not enough really good Ghost stories being made).

And the Grudge...the more and more I see and read about it just looks like the Ring which did nothing for me.

There all crap. Pick some good films. Its depressing.

I was watching those trailers while listening to my playlist.
Now I can't stop looking over my shoulders.

SAW doesn't look scary at all...I don't think it is suppose to be either.

White noise initially looked stupid to me but I can see it being potentially interesting. Saw looks very cool, and so does the grudge. But then the grudge looks like the ring.

i've seen saw cos i'm from the u.k....and its truely AMAZING. its a real treat after all these hollywood shit ass slasher crappy balls deep in their own facial hair rubbish. its NOT scary like the critics will have you believe but it truely has you on EDGE at times...the story is extremely well crafted and the writing and directing is truely masterful for a debut. give it a watch...its raw feeling kind of took me back to the good old nasties such as texas chainsaw.

Back