White Forest chat

C

Cavalry

did anyone listen to the conversation in the missile launch site that the civilians were having,it was hilarious
this guy from city 17 was like "man,I used to take down hunters with my fists"

Yes. The AR3 chat was possibly the best one I've heard so far.
I started cracking up while listening.. I'm glad I didn't miss it.

AR3, like the subject of the thread down the page a bit and mentioned elsewhere too.

I threw a couple things at the guy to see if he'd leave. I absolutely loved this level because it looks a lot like places near where I live.

did anyone listen to the conversation in the missile launch site that the civilians were having,it was hilarious
this guy from city 17 was like "man,I used to take down hunters with my fists"

Yeah, that was hilarious.

Seems like a good time for my first post. In my job I deal with radio operators on a daily basis. I was laughing so hard my sides hurt while listening to this.:LOL:

The part where Magnusson is talking about his microwave casserole back at Black Mesa is second only to this one. :D

lol, loved that scene.

Anybody noticed the couple you see in half life 2 were the lady is all upset and the guy is trying to calm her down, being inside i think it's eli's office right before you meet up with eli?

And i finally got my 3rd g man spotting! Probably the creepiest spotting i've seen so far:eek:

The second time playing it, I spawned a hunter inside Magnissons office. it killed him. On the final launch, all the characters would look up at the TV to hear him speak, but he wasn't there because he was dead. So it was just this awkward silence waiting for him to appear and speak. Eventually Eli continued talking. I couldn't stop laughing.

During that dialogue about fighting the hunter with your fists, I spawned a hunter which killed the guy who wouldnt leave. So one guy just kept saying "Oh yeah right", you know what "just leave" "just go now!" but he was talking to no one so he looked mentally unstable :D

The part where Magnusson is talking about his microwave casserole back at Black Mesa is second only to this one. :D

ya i laughed so hard at that. i dont understand why anyone else doesnt bring that up. it seems people forget.

Another little quirk is when Alex comes back with the tea and you have to follow Magnusson. Alex and Eli just sit there looking regardless of what you do eg gravity gun props in their face. You'd at least expect Valve to put something in like 'Hey Gordon, watch my tea' or something. Hehe.

Back