Who do you think has the best Avatar?

I made mine just a second ago,
not bad but unspectacular...
i like cybersh33p's avatar, but thats because im a communist :p

Ghost Freeman said:
Fat Tony has a good one. I don't know what the hell it is, that's why its so good.

I think it's the vacuum cleaner from Teletubbies.

I like farrow's too. Zapp Brannigan is just so cool (and we all know who he really is).

I think my avatar captures my appearance and personality quite well.

CyberSh33p said:
I liked badgers red team one with the craziness and such. I'd say most of lettereses avatars have been my favorites though. or lil timmy. spud's is good too :)

of the current ones, chris_d has my vote :p

ive been wondering for quiet a time seeing this mentioned a couple of times. whats this "lil timmy" avatar?

Glo said:
ive been wondering for quiet a time seeing this mentioned a couple of times. whats this "lil timmy" avatar?
lil timmy had an avatar of calvin and hobbes hugging eachother if my memory serves me correctly. Before that it was homestarrunner....

Vegeta's gets my vote, all the way! I think we should make a poll or something for the best avatars from people mentioned in this post, and give them prizes like candy in the mail!!!!11!two! Yep. And we should have a "Hall of Best Avatars" or something, since people change them all the time we should preserve them forever!!

Thanks to eveyone that said mine was cool!!!

;(

Where'd yours come from clarky?

Jawa with a lightsaber?

it just appeared one day :O

seriously, some random star wars website, which I cant remember now.

JonTheCanuck said:
lil timmy had an avatar of calvin and hobbes hugging eachother if my memory serves me correctly. Before that it was homestarrunner....

i didnt realise it was an account here
thanks, i found his avatar

I've always been a fan of that guy who has the slanted HL2 logo that flashes orange.....I love that avatar.

I looked for him....I think he may have changed it or something :O

Mines getting a little old now...with all that head banging ;(

Gorgon said:

Oh yeah, I remember sawing yours when I first registered, together with your sig "G0rgon will own you in HL2's MP." :D

LOL, that's brilliant burnzie, !!1111, the FonZ whoo, that cheesey 70's thumbs up does it for me :)

i like crushenator's, luke's wall, hazar dakiri, and grease monkey... those are all cool. mine is still the best. but i'm sick of it, and i'm too lazy to change it. w00t ;(

uhh, I win hands down guys. I mean just look at it... I spent years painting this masterpiece, studying lighting, rendering it with different paints and solutions.. But after 20 long hard years I think I have finally done it, and I post it here to share it with the world. Just... Admire it.

Innervision961 said:
uhh, I win hands down guys. I mean just look at it... I spent years painting this masterpiece, studying lighting, rendering it with different paints and solutions.. But after 20 long hard years I think I have finally done it, and I post it here to share it with the world. Just... Admire it.

What do you call this brilliant masterpiece?

Farrowlesparrow said:
Heh...Should get one of a Dark Archon.

I've been thinking about using the Battlecruiser one, something about it just seems so right :D

How about a TemplarArchon(BW beta) like mine?

My avs rock! There are tons of cool avatars here though.

Jackal hit said:
i like crushenator's, luke's wall, hazar dakiri, and grease monkey... those are all cool. mine is still the best. but i'm sick of it, and i'm too lazy to change it. w00t ;(

whee! one vote. :)

come on... give it up for the man: Sir Winston Churchill. with a tommy gun.

but Churchill beat Hitler. i dont know if i can vote for anyone else.

"We can save him....but i don't want to spend alot of money"

I don't just think I have the best avatar...I know I have the best avatar

Sparta said:
"We can save him....but i don't want to spend alot of money"

:LOL:

gotta love family guy.

yours is one of my favorites :D

Back