Who do you think has the best Avatar?

C-O-N-Spiracy

Reaction score
Alright, i did a search on the topic and it seems as if i will be the first person to post this.. but if it was already made, sorry i couldnt find the original..

Anyway, i wanted to see who you all think has the best avatar in the forums.

I think JoesLucky22 has the best avatar.. its pretty damn funny and everytime i look at it it makes me laugh! :D

you cant get much cooler than mine :thumbs:

simmos is pretty good though.

I've been meaning to change my avatar, but I don't know what I'll change it to. It was a Lenore one for a day but it looked rubbish

I liked TGB's old one with the rabbit picture and "TGB" written underneath it, and Chris_D's half G-man one was class.

I can't think of any recent ones that spring to mind.

Of course, just about everyone will vote for themself.
So, I'll say mine!

I change my avatar every month or so, or whenever I get tired of it. But I think this one I have now will be staying a long time. I like it.

BTW: JoesLucky22 is the funniest of them ALL! :LOL:

Badgers has a certain "almightyness" to it ...

My avatar pwns, O&A kick arse.

But other than my own, I would say I like Crazy's, has a nice simple look to it.

Just take a look at CreaTz's avatar.
You make your mind up on what's going on. :O :LOL:

Oh yeah, check colin4444 and colorpilot.

burnzie said:
you cant get much cooler than mine :thumbs:

simmos is pretty good though.

DUUUDE! IT'S DA FONZIE!

I want to change my vote, Burnzie's got the best avatar EVER!

:D

CROM's rollermine without a doubt.

Then probably that Stormtrooper in front of walmart hehe. I forgot who had the original one.

Burnzie's new one's fab! I had that exact picture stuck to my door at uni last year. Over the top of it, I wrote "I just shagged your mum"

EDIT: There was a guy called, I think, Cr0m or summat? Anyway, his av was an animated moving Rollermine that looked absolutely superb.

Heh... I've come to a point that I only recognize people by their avatars, I can't think of the names that belong with it (yes that's a subtle hint to stop changing avatars every week :p).

My nominations are JoesLucky22, Gorgon and and Farrow

I belive in communism, and that's why I have to say that everyones avar is equally good, and since im a dictator, I own them all.*

*This might not be true, everything Maxikana has said in this post is not what he thinks. Do not sue him!

he cant help the fact that shepard is the best character, cmon!

Mine's dark and mysterous. I like it. :)

It's also from starcraft :thumbs:

Heh...Should get one of a Dark Archon.

I've been thinking about using the Battlecruiser one, something about it just seems so right :D

neptuneuk said:
BOOYAH!!

urs is also suitable :p

unlike most people, i made mine...
I actually got a PM from someone saying 'ur button doesn't work'

ComradeBadger said:
I actually got a PM from someone saying 'ur button doesn't work'

Haha :LOL: he actually thought he could ban you!...

Rebecca said:
ailevation, probabaly has the best one, it's so cute.

The Charmander avatar has appeared on something like 5 different members.

Obviously my vote goes to mine. Who the hell isnt gonna vote for theirs? :p

;) I like BabyHeadCrab's. "1/2 life too", the way it was written out as well, it has that 6 year old type font.

Back