Who Has The Best Hair: HL2.net edition

Emporius

Space Core
Reaction score
The title says it all. Which member of halflife2.net has the most luscious locks? The most flamboyant fluff? The coolest cut?

If you would like to be or nominate a contestant, please tell me as much.

Poll shall be up as soon as all entries are in.

EDIT:

Contestants as of now: Zombieturtle, Wanted Bob, Toaster-chan, Trevelyan,_Z_Ryuken, Thefreeman911, ComradeBadger, Shamrock, Stigmata, Danimal, chedarrr, Dan, Beerdude26, Sam-2k, Baal, AL, Gray Fox

select-hair-start.jpg

BS_ShagHairTrend_366.jpg

i'll see what I can do, but i'm game! (its been growing for a while :bonce: , ;)).

Are those pics of actually halflife2.net members? There way to good looking.

LET'S DO THIS!

/tears a small child in half

I have a kind of a fro thingy :afro:. But no pictures, I don't like people seeing my fro.

*Old picture is old*
n568415318_63904_7252.jpg

I'm really young in this picture, but it's the only one I have where my hair is remotely long. I keep it short now.

The force is strong with this one.
Also, you get an instant win for the 'stache.

Well I was sort of waiting for other people to join in buuuut....

Emporius has failed at adding a poll, and is looking for suggestions.

Perhaps abandoning and making again? :(

I second badger's nomination, despite ZT's automatic contest winning picture of him with a mustache.

I suddenly feel very self conscious and despite being the inspiration for this thread, am dropping out of the running. xP

If none of you adorable people nominate me, I shall have to nominate myself.
I think a few others shall agree.

Stigmata is the beautiful flower I had imagined!

Holy F*ck! The gals must love you ;) ;) har har har har

Honestly? Take that, and the fact that I'm a singer in the best a cappella group on campus, and you start to get an idea of my life :p

Dave is a bit HIGH in those pictures. I love him.

Jeff, I'm jealous. I ****ing love a cappella. No where around me is there an a cappella group. Ugh..

That reminds me of a story. I was at my friend's sister's dorm, and we started drinking. Next thing I know we are walking to this party that from what I can recall was INCREDIBLY far away.
Anyway, I started busting out this intense beat for at least 15 minutes. Remind you, I drank quite a bit before hand so what seems like 15 minutes was probably only 10 minutes.
So my friend who is in the same boat as me, starts busting out this INTENSE rap. I kept the most steady beat possibly. It repeated perfectly and he kept his rhyme flowing smoothly.

Yeah that is my a cappella story. Haha.

Uh.. This was a thread about hair right? I still say I nominate me. I shall post a pic of my sexiness tomorrow to prove I should win.

ZT, did/do you actually have that mustache? If thats fake, I will be enraged, if its real, you are a god.

You should make a new thread with pictures and a poll to vote on:

photoshop3su6.jpg

Back