• The Mullinator

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Someone I havn't mentioned...

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Zerimski

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well, it's a stupid poll, but I thought, why the hell not, some of them are quite clever....:) vote and enjoy...and if you have been excluded, I'm sorry you can rant about below...enjoy!

EDIT: Don't vote for yourself, thats just pointless.....

I will never understand these things...
I always go by my real name.
It's to confusing to go by two names. :)

Do you mean sig as in the thing below what we type or our names? I think my sig is cool. But i would say that.

Well...i have a Amy quote (from Sonic) but i dont have the energy to write it...

Edit: Amy is my avatar

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Do you mean sig as in the thing below what we type or our names? I think my sig is cool. But i would say that.

the thing below what we post..:p
e.g. my is "The sun was shining, so the Badger put on his posting hat"
:p

Nice poll...good to see that you put me in it to...I voted for myself though.....didnt see the edit.....didnt do much good either....looks like Zerimski won :bounce: .........moderating seems fun...

Originally posted by Tull91
Nice poll...good to see that you put me in it to...I voted for myself though.....didnt see the edit.....didnt do much good either....looks like Zerimski won :bounce: .........moderating seems fun...

thats why I want to do it.....
vote Badger!

Originally posted by Murray_H
My signature is hilariously funny :sleep:

sorry, I knew there was someone I left out :p .....

I dont really pay attention to people's sigs, so I'll say 'mrBadger' because its the best one I've seen on this thread

you know what the letters and numbers mean right?

"I ate one before you, Oh you ate one to?"

anyway.. I think Zerimski's way off sabtaging the poll is annoying and is not what a administrator/moderator should do.

/me spank's Zerimski

Is it so pintless? I for one would love to see who won the poll.
If you start to change polls and stuff to suit your personal thoughts, then you are a bad moderator...

Aww. If id voted for myself i would ahve 3 votes now :(

Vote me. Mine is cool! It may be old but its good you have to admit.

At least im known enough to be in the poll ;)

If it was a sensible poll that actually had an effect on anything, of course I wouldn't change it (except maybe change an option label to correct spelling or if it became void for some reason). The fact is, this thread was created out of boredom for the entertainment value. So I had a little harmless fun. Who does it hurt? If knowing who has the best signature is really that important to you, simply subtract 10000 from my score mentally.

Of course, the fact that I don't have a signature is neither here nor there.

ok Zerimski, your the moderator. cant say I wouldnt do that myself:rolleyes:

Damnit! I only got 1 vote and thats mine! Is my sig not liked by anyone? maybe I should change it.....

Strange everyone seems to like this "someone I haven't metioned guy", but I've never seen one of his posts ?!?

anyone know what it looks like?

Sorry, it's one of those days... I'll get my coat again...

What does evils signature have that mine doesnt? In fact what does Evils signature have? Does he even have one anymore?

I would like it if you could use pictures - but limit it to a certain size e.g. 500x500 for squares and rectangular banner sizes. I dont like it in forums where your trying to read something and you are bombarded by half a page of a naked women or CS art with wavy text over it saying "I am 1337" or some proverb/'deep' saying.

So in other words, picture sigs would be cool, but only if they were moderately sized and the same size for all :)

No, I don't agree, they take up too much bandwidth (not that it really matters, because of Broadband) but they just annoy me anywho, and result in stupid things

Back