Who is thugenstein and why is he banned?

A spamming idiot. Banned for well.. spamming and being an idiot. Twice.

I found thugenstein funny (he even put me in his sig :D)

Its kinda a shame that he is banned.. he could be a cool dude if he didnt spammed so much. ahhwel

The thing that irritated me most about him was the way he would always quote another post no mater what. He always did it. Then usually say something that made no sense and almost never had any relation to what he quoted or the origional topic. Sometimes he would do things like quote someone's entire interview copied from another site and say like three words and add the afro.

-Straylight

Me wonders why Thugenstien gets a whole thread devoted to him after he has been banned for awhile?

Hooray for THUG! Yay trolling idiots! Erm....I mean....BOO!...Yeah. This is a really pointless thread, and WTF is it doing in the damn General Discussion forum anyway?!

-Vert

threads have feet (or did u not know) ..... it walked from the off-topic to here to get more attention

i hated him at the beggining, but now i talk to him, he is pretty funny if you get to know him and a nice person too, he's one of the best flash animators ever i've seen. he listens to rap, and i hate rap, im a hardcore metalhead, but we still seem to get along

yeah i thought thugenstein was funny. i had no problem with him.

i had lots of probelms with him, but now it's funny to tlak about him now thats he's banned.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
yeah i thought thugenstein was funny. i had no problem with him.

Awww.. thanks man. Good to see some people here have a sense of humor. BTW, IM BACK!!! yay! Don't worry tho, I'll be posting very rarely cuz well.. I wont be able to have access to these forums very often. Maybe a few times a week at most. I wont post any more dark humor cuz you guys take it all so seriously and get mad at me.;( I just find dark humor more unique and not so boring. But anyway, hello to you all again friends!

Oh and thank you fishbait for making an entire thread in my honor! :cheese:

Originally posted by The Mullinator
Well speak of the Devil! :devil:

the devil isnt so bad once you get to know him... someone's gotta do the dirty work down there.

... And he just keeps returning for more. Wonder if he will get banned a 3rd time?

... And he just keeps returning for more. Wonder if he will get banned a 3rd time?

Now that's not very nice now is it, friend. I have not broken any rules yet so banning me will be just an act of a grudge.

I didn't mean to insult you. Its just that its happened twice before.

Well I dont even know why it happened the first time. That's ok tho. I'm not here to make people laugh anymore, because that gets me the boot. But no worries, I got plenty of IP addresses to bounce around, not like I will need to anyway. :eek:

Black humours great (if that's what you mean, I.E. people dieing etc), I'm a big fan of Black humour, and of Monty Python, I like random stuff like that...

...Although I don't like stupid posts that have no relevance to the original subject and cause it to wander off on completely different subject...

/me looks at posts so far...

Arg... :p

Let's play a game - see how many variations of thugenstein you can make! :D

...then ban them all :afro:...

...j/k :bounce:

oO.. thugenstein is back?.. welcome back dude! _ and I am still KING

I can't keep up with him.....noooo , lol. No idea how he does it... im on 503 or summat like that..... and I don't believe I've spammed once (here come the accusations)

I don't really know Thugenstein.....all I remember is the fact he got banned before I came... and the posts I saw he had a rather snazzy avatar....

I dont really spam either.. I am able to reply in a kind off useleass way.. but I just check the popular post's alot and reply to them whenever I feel like I have to say something.

/me treies to get 1000 post's before the end of the month :p

/Me posts this post out of pointlessness(So many ss's in one sentance)

You get to pick your own description at 1000 posts dont you?

EDIT: I think that you become a strider too fast.

yup.. thats my target.. the first one who can reach the well deserved and on his own effort custom description/sub-titel

But I wont SPAM.. I am treying to earn it by just posting alot and having fun discussions (works pretty well)

and you get to be the strider to fast indeed.. they should set it on 500 post's

Removing post counts would be so nice. Sigh, one can only dream...

I think post counts are fun. It would also be nice if they placed the country you came from underneath you post count. It would save alot of confusion.

postcounts drive the community. This forum wouldnt be as popular and have ass many great and evolving discussions if it wouldnt show postcount's

and country's under your avatar would be fun.. maby a male or female symbol would be cute to.

Originally posted by EVIL
postcounts drive the community. This forum wouldnt be as popular and have ass many great and evolving discussions if it wouldnt show postcount's

and country's under your avatar would be fun.. maby a male or female symbol would be cute to.

I'd bet you that if post counts were removed, the spam levels would decrease. I've seen it happen so many times..

Originally posted by Straylight
The thing that irritated me most about him was the way he would always quote another post no mater what. He always did it. Then usually say something that made no sense and almost never had any relation to what he quoted or the origional topic. Sometimes he would do things like quote someone's entire interview copied from another site and say like three words and add the afro.

-Straylight

There are some excellent Chardonnays coming out of Argentina.

Just kidding:p

Back