Who pays so much for a box?

I guess they neglected to read the word "box" :E

I saw a similar trick before.

he made it more than clear but some people just can't read lol, owned.

It's just the fact that people by too much stuff on Ebay,so they think it all is good...

What a bunch of idiots, its there own fault for not reading the description, he made it perfectly clear too. I really do wonder sometimes about people...

Christ that's stupid.

edit: The hilarious thing is they can't even sue him and whoever buys it will have to keep it and he won't get into trouble - because he's made it perfectly clear what he's selling. :LOL:

Sulkdodds said:
Christ that's stupid.

edit: The hilarious thing is they can't even sue him and whoever buys it will have to keep it and he won't get into trouble - because he's made it perfectly clear what he's selling. :LOL:

You would be so angry when you finally realise what it actially is, bet the top guy is really hoping that someone else bids, that is if he has realised..

Haha, it's a clever way to make money. People are stupid enough not to read the descriptions sometimes. He can't get in trouble or anything, he gets lots of money, the other guy gets a box :)

You couldn't even wear that as a hat.

LAME!

Why does this thread remind me of the mystery box decision with peter griffon?

EDIT: Just so you guys know, the item was never paid for. Look at the buyers history.

Won auction, but didn't pay. Sorry, but winning an auction is a contract.
Seller ghostbustermike ( 875Feedback score is 500 to 999) Aug-17-05 05:22 8211851366

Seller of the box said:
Won auction, but didn't pay. Sorry, but winning an auction is a contract.

It appears like the winning bidder didn't pay his due.

Raziaar said:
Why does this thread remind me of the mystery box decision with peter griffon?

a boats a boat, but a mystery box could be anything!

AntiAnto said:
It appears like the binding winner didn't pay his due.

Yeah, I had just said that :-P

a boats a boat, but a mystery box could be anything!

It could even be a boat!

It was you, wasn't it Shens? Damn you, Shens! DAMN YOU!

tbh even if it wasnt a joke, all the winning bidder needs to do if he/she didnt understand properly.. is negotiate a mutual withdrawral. Its not like the guy selling it is gonna sue him over a feking box, if he did though... what an ass.

clarky003 said:
tbh even if it wasnt a joke, all the winning bidder needs to do if he/she didnt understand properly.. is negotiate a mutual withdrawral. Its not like the guy selling it is gonna sue him over a feking box, if he did though... what an ass.

Hey, it's America. They sue each other over the most stupid things... and win!:|

lol this is almost like one time i saw someone selling a paperclip on there jsut one paper clip and it was getting bids up to 15,000

It was probably put up in the hopes that someone who doesn't speak english would see the box and assume they were buying a PSP.

giant384 said:
lol this is almost like one time i saw someone selling a paperclip on there jsut one paper clip and it was getting bids up to 15,000
Anyone want this empty CD? Bids start at 5,000

lol thats some funny stuff.. me and my friend tried to sell a sock on ebay until we realized that u had to pay to put it on there.. lol..

HAHA!! that's great. I remember one time on Ebay when someone was selling a *picture* of a Nintendo DS..he even made it really clear on the page that:

IT'S ONLY A PICTURE!!

I found it funny that someone bought it for $330. I don't wanna be near that guy when he gets it.

Ive seen a picture of xbox with 12 games, and 4 controllers go for a few hundred.

Back