Votes: 39 68.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • I can find another man

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Gorgon

Reaction score
It took me 2.3 hours to find the real GORDON man ......

This is the 100% real Gordon:

COME ON GORGON! dont make stupid threads.... you were doing kinda good for a week or so, then you had to do this......

P.S.: If you think that looks like gordon, you should be shot!

Gordon is in his 20's.... this guy looks 50 something.

ever see the arrival? im telling u, charlie sheen (im sure uve seen pics of him) is the spitting image

I just read in other thread he is going to be 42-45

after 15 years of hl.......something like that.

Gordon isn't in his twentys, he looks pretty worn down now in hl2.

Originally posted by G0rgon
I just read in other thread he is going to be 42-45

after 15 years of hl.......something like that.

It is supposed to be 15 years in the future but a lot of people think that the G-Man froze Gordon or something since he went in the portal in HL1 so hes the same age in HL2.

yeah, he looks about the same age. i'm willying to wager that he was put on ice for those 15 years.

I think he looks a bit older, his hair got greyer/lighter but thats all im really judging it on :D

i present to you, Gordon Freeman

fcs_lt_0138.jpg

yeah but its a way better gordon than gorgon gordan

(say that really fast)

My old history teacher looks just like Gordon, but he has black hair. The first time I saw him I was like "Woah, creepy."

Originally posted by Tek
i present to you, Gordon Freeman

fcs_lt_0138.jpg

Yeah, Sheen makes good Freeman if he would change those jerky shades to jerky geeky glasses.

If Valve were to licence a movie: here is how I see the cast

Gordon - Charlie Sheen
GMAN - Christopher Walken
Barney - Kevin Pollack
Alyx - Uma Thurman
Headcrab - ILM lol
Random Scientist fellow - Ben Affleck & Matt Damon LOL
Random Military Officer - Ed Harris

I don't know if some of u guys are watching Smallville (series about young superman) but in couple of episodes plays guy named Tom O'Brien (as Roger Nixon in series) who looks to me like PERFECT G-Man.
Photos don't gives all of his vicious and ominous mimic but look at him:
here
and here

And Barney? Man! I don't know if someone came up with this, but ROBERT DOWNEY JR. baby! Nuff said, just look:
Barney
Robert Downey Jr.
Resemblance is so obvious... makes me think thst developer had in mind Robert when making Barney :)

Grrr I came up with a nice pic of Charlie Sheen but the thread is already full with them :( Ah well, i'll just put it inhere, it's got quite a nice angle. http://movieweb.com/movie/arrival/bw1.jpg

Also nice finds on the Barney-Downey connection, Cujo. I don't know enough actors to think of one that resembles any character of HL, but if i come across one i'll post it :)

charlie sheen is good.

Gorgon: I had to vote no, here's why: GORDON IS NOT RUSSIAN!

Jennifer Lopez got a big ass, does Alyz have a big ass? Do we have any ass photos of Alyx?
*flamebait*

Counter-flame-bait: Jennifer Lopez's acting would shame the whole latino community thus reducing a tiny percentile of sales.

That Tom O`Brien sure looked like the G-man, but the question is, can he do the voice?

My opinions.

DR Brean... Obvious... Sean Connery
SeanasBreen.jpg

Freeman... What a resemblance here.. Robert Downey JR
RobertDowneyJRasFreeman.jpg

Morgan Freeman bang on.
MorganFreemanasVance.jpg

Luke Wilson as Barney
LukeWilson-Barney.jpg

Christopher Walkin as Gman... like everyone says... this is the best match i can see so far i think hes a little too chubby in the face for Gman, though he does have the look.
ChristoopherWalken-Gman.jpg

Leaving Father Gregory, Dr Kleiner and Alyx for main roles... i dunno many actor names so i come up short here.
fathergregory.jpg
drkleiner.jpg
alyx.jpg

sorry... found link to it from another site and didnt notice the date till now.
Must admit tho... they are remarkable resemblances...

Back