Who watches Big Brother ?

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
This is for the UK people here:

Do you remember when Federico went into the diary room and talking about shitting ?, saying, Ill think about you when i'm shitting ?, WTF?!, does any UK watcher know why ?

I think it was an avid merrion thing (not sure, but I read it somewhere)

also, Nush > * :angel:

Startmonkey: YUp nush ls so lush d00d, :D

And yes, I did think BB was a lot of crap, but when I watched it, I thought, hmmm, ent that bad :D

Big Brother sucks, but yes it was an Avid Merion impression

Its fake? Why are they all really cardboard cut outs or something?

I personally don't mind Big brother but i think people put too much importance on it especially Jade. Who cares if she lost weight? Shes got tonnes of the stuff its not gonna make a difference. Anyway reality T.V. in general is pretty boring. At first it was ok because it was all new ideas but now its just become another cash cow and their not only milking it for all its worth but their making cheese! *Mental note: Metaphors can be taken too far*

Federico thing was a bit weird. I mean they were gonna evict him for just some little comment.

Bo selecta is cool! "Cuuraiiiig Daavid"

I liked the original big Brother but this kind of thing gets old fast. The new people aren't interesting at all.

Eventhough im swedish i must say that big brother sucks! We have it here too.

I think its spread around most of the globe. Its like some kind of virus. At first its not too bad because it gets you out of work/school etc but then it gets worse and worse until its all you can do to stay alive. Then when you finally think its gone, it comes back bigger and more ferocious than ever.

Theres no stopping Big Brother, its gonna be the end of us all.

Big Brother? Are you guys stuck in the past, I think that got cancelled in the states a while ago. And if it hasn't it should. I had a turd once that resembled Big Brother, I named it stinky.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Its fake? Why are they all really cardboard cut outs or something?

I personally don't mind Big brother but i think people put too much importance on it especially Jade. Who cares if she lost weight? Shes got tonnes of the stuff its not gonna make a difference. Anyway reality T.V. in general is pretty boring. At first it was ok because it was all new ideas but now its just become another cash cow and their not only milking it for all its worth but their making cheese! *Mental note: Metaphors can be taken too far*

Federico thing was a bit weird. I mean they were gonna evict him for just some little comment.

Bo selecta is cool! "Cuuraiiiig Daavid"

there actors. theres a script. its not a real. all these new reality shows are fake.

Oh..you're one of those people. I'm sorry but reality TV programmes are not all fake. Do you even know the reason for reality TV? Its because its more cost effective then doing scripted shows. They don't have to employ writers, they also don't have create sets unless its something like big brother, but even then its only one thing.

Big Brother is so lame.

I happend to se a episode ones and I still cant sleep. That shit gave me nightmares for crying out loud.

Personnaly, I think, to make it more interesting, they should have a power cut, and when everything comes back on, one of the contestants is dead, and no1 know's what happened or who did it because all the camera's lights etc went out in the power cut.... :p

And so they all have to stay in the house, by order of the police, (oh and all the papers are in the link, so no-one ratts out that it's a faurd ad so it on all the front pages), and people die, and just disappear and sh...stuff?!? ...hehe, I might actually watch it then!

Hey Stone, ur sig rocks (no pun intended), the word discombobulation rules, but it's not as good as devasate.

I have to say, as much as i want to hate Big Brother, i cant tear myself away from it. I suspect killing a contestant would be highly illegal but oh so fun. It sounds like one of those weird 80's films set in 2004 where the world is all dark and gloomy apart from if you have millions in money. Where the population is so big they have strange sports and competitions where everyone dies except the winner.

Back