who will win in a batle beetwen Gordon Freeman Vs MC Hammer?

who will win in a fight beetwen Gordon VS MC Hammer?

• Gordon Freeman

Votes: 96 48.5%
  • MC Hammer

Votes: 102 51.5%

• Total voters

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
Gordon hav hes HEV suit and the crowbar

and MC Hammer hav hes......pants and hes moves!!1

The Hammer VS The Crowbar.Definatly Hammer.After all Gordan "Cant Touch This" ;)

?!?!?

Mc hammer is not a stupid rapper, he made one of those songs that everyone always hums (Hammertime), and that dance, that dance is amazing!

+ E=MC hammer anyway

Gordon has the glasses and crowbar... now what beats that?

MC hammer will blind gordon by dancing with reflective parachute pants then finish him by smothering him with bankruptcy filing papers.

Some_God said:
Gordon has the glasses and crowbar... now what beats that?

heeeelllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooohhhooooooooooooo...
parachute pants anyone?

had to remove the second part of the post, before the war starts...

Nah. Mc Hammer would most likely beat gordon with his flailing trousers, then gordon would unleash an army of headcrabs on him, so really Mc Hammer would lose, but put up a very good fight.

I voted for Mc Hammer, because he has style! :)

I'm going to pretend MC stands for Master Chief :)

SixThree said:
I'm going to pretend MC stands for Master Chief :)
NO IS NOT MASTER CHIEF OF HALO IS MC HAMMER THE RAPPER

MC HAMMER PWNZ MASTER SHIEF LOL

*<RJMC> start to dance like MC Hammer*

Gordon. We know Hammer can't save the world, do we really know Gordon can't break it down?

Commoner said:
Gordon. We know Hammer can't save the world, do we really know Gordon can't break it down?
Excellent point, and well worth registering on HL2.net to make!
How the hell is Hammer winning?

f|uke said:
Excellent point, and well worth registering on HL2.net to make!
How the hell is Hammer winning?

cuz you cant touch he!!1

STOP!

Hamma time

hammer.gif

Rocketman9mm said:
MC hammer will blind gordon by dancing with reflective parachute pants then finish him by smothering him with bankruptcy filing papers.

Best post evar!!!!11111

This is probably the closest poll I've seen at this site in a loooong time. I voted MC Hammer.

MC Hammer, hands down.

greatest rapper alive.

gordons freestyles suck, hammer would like totally serve freeman

MC Hammer may have the baggy pants, but Gordon's got the guns!

hammer just ripped off Super Freak and added in his lyrics to get a hit song, like vanilla ice did with Queen's Under Pressure, but he would still win because his parachute pants are so cool.

Steven Q Urkle said:
hammer just ripped off Super Freak and added in his lyrics to get a hit song, like vanilla ice did with Queen's Under Pressure, but he would still win because his parachute pants are so cool.
they are big enough to hide a 5 pack of snarks in each leg to lauch a suprise attack when gordon gets close enough.

TST_Devgru Seal said:
MC Hammer may have the baggy pants, but Gordon's got the guns!

but MC Hammer hav hes moves!

Gordon baby. Just crack that rapper over the head with the crowbar and he's down. :)

Why don't people make these retarded threads in the random/off topic? This isn't exactly worthy of HL2 relation.

hex said:
Why don't people make these retarded threads in the random/off topic? This isn't exactly worthy of HL2 relation.

cuz are fun!

these forum need fun no HL2vsHalo2 threads

Gordon, no contest.

MC Hammer would just be doing some dumb dance and then gordon will just pick up a 2X4 off the ground with the manipulator gun and peg MC's ass with it.

End of story. :p

Rocketman9mm said:
they are big enough to hide a 5 pack of snarks in each leg to lauch a suprise attack when gordon gets close enough.

LOL! :thumbs:

:cheers:

Back