Who's going to dissapear?

Are you going to dissapear?

• Yes! I will hide in my room with alot of fa(s)t-food

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No, I will not dissapear. I will sit here, since I can't afford HL2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I will dissapear from the forums just a little bit, I don't care about spoilers.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • This poll is lame

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert

Reaction score
Well, I know I am.

After this weekend I'm not going to be with you in the forums anymore, well, not until I've finished HL2. I might join you in the "HL2 is released" fest on the Thuesday, but we'll see about that.

I'm coming back when I finished HL2, so it will take some really long time ;)

To the mods: I feel sorry for you, cause you're the one who has to stick to the forums and watch it so it's spoiler free, and well, haha on you ;-)

*added poll

Yep, I'm gonna be gone for a while too... a few days at least.

my option of "not disappearing, but not being on as much" isn't there, so I voted lame poll :D

Well, once Sunday evening hits, I think im gonna lay off the forums here, or any HL forums for that matter. Hounding these forums for hours and hours will only make time go slower. Once I beat HL 2, then I'll be back.

im just gonna be locked in ym room play HL2 and forget that there is something called school

This pole is lame... the option "I'm not that addict to Half-Life 2 and I have a life" isn't there.

I wont do anything on my pc at all but play HL2 until ive beaten it. I have a really bad feeling that i'll have done that well within 2 days though :( I have a habit of doing that with games.

The last game that took me decent amount of time to finish was H&D 2, which took around a week or two. Most other games i beat in a couple of days/evenings max.

I'll be weary of spoliers. but i'll still surf the forums. and I definately don't plan on being glued to the game, 24/7 so much my ass starts to root itself in my chair.

The option for I am staying, but will AVOID spoilers as much as possible, so I too voted lame poll! :D

I will not be leaving (except to play halflife2 of course), since you all have helped me pass the time till it arrives so well, and prepared me for it. Hopefully those who do post spoilers will at least clearly mark them for those of us who have (so far) managed to avoid being spoiled at all.

I will be gone starting Monday probably. No point in leaving a week before since no one can play the game until then. I'll definately be off the forums until I beat the game, then come here and check for any easter eggs I missed.

Be gone till whenever I finish the game, I see it if I don't go to work next friday I can get the game done by the weekend, hopefully.

EDIT: Yes I am slow playing sp games, but I like to really enjoy them, not rush them.

I was tempted to click on "cant afford it" because unless i finally get payed this coming saturday, i wont actually be able to buy Hl2. Hopefully i will get payed and can happily buy the game.

anyway, when it is released i'll be quite far away from these forums and even msn messenger cos my bitchass-so-called friends are likely to try to spoil some things for me. so yes, staying away from forums i am.

LOL no-one voted option 2.

I will dissapear.. NO SPOILERS FOR ME MMMK??

Back