Wich is better ?

seif100

Reaction score
really
wich one is better
Fender electric guitar or Yamaha ?
what is the best electric guitar mark out there ?

It's really up to your playing style and the sound you wish to achieve. Go to a store and try some out first.

this is the musical equivalent of asking whether a ford vehicle or a chevrolet vehicle is better..
who knows?
pick out some guitar models you think are nice, link them, and we will evaluate them for you.

It turns out that Fender is the right guitar for literally everyone, and anyone who plays a Yamaha instead is empirically wrong.

I love when everything is wrapped up nice and conclusively. :)

im gonna go with bad^hat
fender is the best out there

there are luthiers making guitars all over the world in every shape, style, and quality you can imagine.
saying fender is "the best guitar out there" is just ridiculous.

it turns out that Emporius is correct, and he needs to go try some for himself.

Going after a guitar over brand is pointless. What you need to do is play a guitar, and figure out if you like the way it sounds. Every guitar is a little different, based on the density of the wood, and other factors. Go play one. And don't buy offl the internet if you're a sound nut, because you're setting yourself up for failure.

Yeah but make sure it's Fender as per our earlier discussion. Fender is best because it sort of rhymes with better. Rhyming is kind of what a guitar does but not really. So you see my logic is flawless and you should buy Yamaha every time.

Wait...

I mean Ibanez.

Back