Wierd as dream

Reaction score
It all started as I pulled into a runway, identical to those on a carrier except on land. I hopped out and went up to the observation area and observed it was a sub. Not a submarine but a sub sandwich. It had a large fillet of crumbed chicken. I then sat on a balcony and another "plane" landed at an awkward angle and hit a wall, detonating and leading to a terrorist scare. A HUD identicle to CS: S's including health, ammo and armour. I then was equiped with the first gun from the CT side and silenced it, proceded to a locker and was awoken by my mum. Feel free to laugh at me.

the_rebel_medic said:
Feel free to laugh at me.

lololololololololololol......

Wasn't there a thread on this?

I had a weird dream last night.....

I dreamed that i met Beerdude, he lived in a house on stilts. How weird is that?

the_rebel_medic said:
Sparks, are you sure it's a dream?
:LOL:
Good point, now you say it.

Yeah, i do hate it when your alarm clock goes off just as the dream gets to the good bit. :naughty:

Sulkdodds said:
That is as weird as a dream.

I had a dream that I was walking home from school.
:|
And then the next night I had a dream about me walking to school, getting lost somehow, and having my legs give out half way there. I was late to class because I had to drag myself there. :frown:
Both were just me by myself doing nothing for what seemed like hours...

Angry Lawyer said:
Beerdude does have a stilted house. I've seen it.

-Angry Lawyer
ssh.gif

I had a dream about you, short recoil. A beautiful, beautiful dream.

short recoil said:
I had a dream about being asleep last night.
I had a dream about watching you sleep last night.

HAHAHA nub. Looks like someone has been thinking about too many aircraftcarriers/sub sandwhiches and video games

I'd love an aircraft carrier sandwich right about now.

Mmmm, F-18 hornets!

*Kirovman drools*

Most of my dreams brutal murders, wether i be murdering others or being murdered. some are better than others though.

you mean like drowning on tuesday adn death my suffocation in a swarm of vagina's on thursday?

no, like this one time i found this kid who goes to my school, and i kidnapped him and tied him up took out a knife and gutted him like a fish while watching him squirm in pain and die then ground up the meat and made hotdogs out of it and donated it to an orphanige for all the little annies to chow down on. that was one of the best dreams ive ever had =D

Muffin Man said:
no, like this one time i found this kid who goes to my school, and i kidnapped him and tied him up took out a knife and gutted him like a fish while watching him squirm in pain and die then ground up the meat and made hotdogs out of it and donated it to an orphanige for all the little annies to chow down on. that was one of the best dreams ive ever had =D

That's the best explanation of the best dream I've ever read.:cheers:

I had a dream that I built a city entirely out of styrofoam then set it alight

I had a dream about parachuting ninja-pirates with robotic dogs.

No, seriously.

My sexy self. said:
Hmm let's see... Any more dreams I remember?

Ah yes,

One I had a few days ago, mainly WoW influenced since i've been playing that non-stop.

I was with a friend I know in real life, and he had a matress that was like the hovercraft in HL2. We were driving around a snowy landscape going into caves killing elite turtles and grabbing the mushrooms behind them. During our trip we came across two Alliance, as usual we'd win and we continued on our trip. Suddenly there was a night elf town and gnomes were chasing us! D:

After the chase, my friend turns around, slaps me and says "You suck!" and drives off to leave me in the wilderness.

"I woke up severel hours later in a daze..."

I will post more if I remember them.

EDIT: Oh I remember one!

It was War of the Worlds style, but I forgot how it began. I was walking outside an airport and the sky and landscape was orange and green, there was a wierd version of DOG blowing massive bubbles onto the ground that appeared to be made of gum. People were running screaming and an orphan was standing next to one of the bubbles. Me and a friend were like "Noes D:!" and the bubble exploded on the kid, we were dragging him away and we came to the conclusion that he broke his arm at random.

I then went behind the airport to find the edge of the map () and there was an apartment bulding, when I walked in it was the exact same as my loungeroom at home, and my family was there. So we talked about random crap and my mum shows me a card with a Jack of Hearts but more devilish, she calls it a "Blood Card" and placed it on her stomach, she said the blood would build up at that point and burn violently. She then took the card off several seconds later in a jolt of pain.

I then left and went into an office that got trashed with a friend of mine with ADD, we sat there for a few seconds of silence and I ask "Can I look at your blood card?" and I then placed it on my stomach. The wierdest feeling overcame me, it was solid and hot and got painful after about five seconds I gave out a whelp and threw it off in fear.

I then woke up.

EDIT2: Oh another one!

I was laying on the ground outside a staffroom at my school, and one of my friends was bending over looking at me with a grin, I stood up and asked "Where am I?" and he said "You're at the town cent0r d00d!" (Exact words.) so I then borrowed his mobile phone to call home, a deep bassy voice answered "Sup?" "Uhh... I think I have the wrong number" and hung up. I then went to a payphone that randomly sat in the middle of my school and did the same thing "Sup!?" "Sorry!"

A man crossed with Gene Simmons and that other Simmons guy (The fitness guy) came and sat me down, I said "I woke up here and I don't know what's going on!" and he felt all sorry but pulled out a bottle of water and started to wet me. So I ran off to rub the water off my face and two friends I know started to wet me with the same bottles! I grabbed a stick and stabbed my friend in the eye and ran to the front of my school (My school changed from a school to a two-story building made of glass with the McDonald's M on it.)

I then jumped, and did a double jump in the air, then a triple etc. and some hot chicks in a hippy van pulled off a massive highway that replaced the train center near my school. They came out saying "What are you doing?" and I said "Get the **** away from me people are trying to kill me!" and they ran away screaming except for one who got back in the van and did nothing.

Let's say it got a bit dirty for 10 minutes, I got back out of the van and it was a blurr, then I remember running through a forest with the other women from something.

I was then back outside my school and a bunch of chavs in a car tried to do a driveby but missed every shot! I got in the hippy van and decided to go home, I started to go down the highway but realised I was going to the other end of Australia, so I went back in like 5 seconds and went inside the buidling, people were eating McDonald's! And for some reason everyone was negro... So I yelled "Get the **** out people are coming to kill us!" and they panicked accordingly.

I then decided to walk home, it then got blurry again and I was outside my house, but where my house was it was cut off and space was sitting there with a cartoon version of Earth in the middle of it. I asked a random what happened and he said "Aliens took us and they're destroying Earth!" so I was doing a perfect Darth Vader "Noooo!" and saw the Earth explode.

I then woke up but still in my dream, it was an out of-body experience then on and a cartoon version of me with tentecles was splashing around in a bath tub. I then got out and said to my mother "It was just a dream! "

Then I woke up in real life, in a puddle of sweat.

Just some dreams i've posted in the past.

Danimal's sig said:
<3
Ikerous Raziaar Riomhaire Bliink Shens Ritz/Burn Ranga CptStern The_Monkey CyberPitz Jellyworld Kirovman Shodan
The Big Z Tr0n Axyon Pi Mu Rho ComradeBadger CrazyHarij xCellerate Ennui 15357 Lemonking Whitezero Absinthe
Burnzie Steve_O SHIPPI Suicide 42 Sulkdodds Hectic Glenn Gh0st h00dlum Vegeta The Crush! Maxikana Garfield_
TREIN!
Didn't think id see sooooo many names in a sig!

"bunch of chavs" Ha!

Back