Will Bush be shot ?

So, what do ya think ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absinthe said:
It's an internet poll on an HL2 gaming forum. How ****ing serious could it possibly be?

Looking at Sprafa's record, he's always serious.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Obviously you haven't been threatened to be killed by someone in another country, maybe thats why some of us take is seriously, just maybe. :rolleyes:

Have you personally been threatened to be killed by someone in another country? I hope your not talking about Americans as a whole, remember the British among other nations are out in Iraq along with you so were all in as much danger.

I have half my family out in the states (Yes born and bred Americans) and they do not get threatened by foreigners.

EDIT: I hear Guy Fawkes calling me, to the pub I go. Night

jaguar_987 said:
I have half my family out in the states (Yes born and bred Americans) and they do not get threatened by foreigners.

I guess the videos of OSB they didn't see from a week ago.

kent state massacre ...

I'll credit you with this. Have a source so I could read up on it?

mass arrests at every anti-war rally since 9/11

They happened with reason. Apparently you missed this...

http://brain-terminal.com/video/nyc-2003-02-15/

who do you think will be the first to rebel? the intellectuals, the polically aware

Yes.

In a coup it is said that you imprison the intelectuals so that there is no one to speak out

Many of you are speaking out now. None of you are oppressed because your still talking.

all the government would have to do is denounce the rebels as unamerican

I was accused of being unamerican once, and they tried to denounce me. But that was just a state of mind--the only power they have, is when you choose to realize their power. Its limited to how you perceive it.

For me, they have no power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back