World in Conflict available on Steam

AciD

Reaction score
World in Conflict is now available on Steam for 29.99$. If you haven't purchased it yet, now it's a good time to do it!

World War III rages and a Soviet-led army has launched a surprise attack on the U.S.A. Command your troops into fast-paced battles fought on a fully destructible battle-field. Strategy meets intense action in this epic clash of Super Powers!
  • Chillingly plausible single-player campaign with frontlines based on real-life towns, suburbs and cities in America, Europe and USSR.
  • Attain full command of four different roles ? Air, Armor, Infantry & Support ? in the ultimate online team-based multiplayer.
  • Level entire battlefields with powerful artillery, scorching napalm, nukes and other tactical aid weapons.
[br]PS: America only.

Now I'm sad.

very sad.

ill get it eventually though. i completely forgot about this game, and now ive looked im
surprised how well it did reviews wise. another game on the list then...

Don't forget America's hat, Canadia.

I didn't know that America = North AND South America.

Boo Ubisoft.

I guess there are still perks to living in a fledging state though. XD

Ive been wanting to own this game for a while, the demo was really fun and I like the unique style of the game, it just sucks its America only. :(

Except it's not America only. For the 3rd time.

I bought this game on disc about a month and a half ago. It's amazingly great.

I'm glad to actually be able to strategize units rather than worrying about building bases and buildings.

Company of Heroes and its expansion pack are much better games.

Oh guess what, it's an opinion on a videogame forum.

Nobody saw it coming.

Back