Worse Than Life

AJ Rimmer

Tank
Reaction score
I thought I'd put up a complete list of my gmod comic, Worse Than Life. Since PHWonline went under, only the first fifty or so are still available on the main site. So, here's a (nigh) complete archive of the rest. Hopefully all the links still work, but if they don't, please let me know.

The first fifty-three episodes are found here.

On the Edge
Christmas Special
Down the toilets
Valentine's Day Special
Birthday Comic
The New Friend
Do Other People Think Like This?
Sex Dreams
A Good Listener
I came, I saw
School Days
A Worse Than Life Short
Valentine's Day Special 2
The Lies we Tell Ourselves
Rimmer gets the mail
The Choice
A Study in Fun
On the Ledge of Death
Genetics
A Logical Conclusion
The Argument
Epiphanies
The Flatmate
An Anthropological Survey
Valentine's Day Special 3

Holy shit, PHW forums still work.

These comics are great. I love every single bit of its cynical humor.

What's with the skins?

Edit: Comic six isn't loading for me.

Gonna be honest
I never knew you made those, I must have not read the other posts you've made very well.

anyway I love them, and I love you

Yeah, I didn't know these were yours. That's pretty ****ed up I've been here almost 5 years.

Well, good job. I'm definitely going to pick up the collection. I've read a few of them and I like the style of humor.

Yeah, I didn't know these were yours. That's pretty ****ed up I've been here almost 5 years.

Well, good job. I'm definitely going to pick up the collection. I've read a few of them and I like the style of humor.

Collection? Erm, this is the collection. :p

Shit, i thought they were zipped up ... "first 53 episodes"

zip them all up !

Please?

Ha, I've read a couple of these before, but I've never sat down and gone through a concentrated amount like just now. Really good stuff, man.

Is the title "Worse than life" Red Dwarf inspired by any chance? I noticed your name is AJ Rimmer.

Is the title "Worse than life" Red Dwarf inspired by any chance? I noticed your name is AJ Rimmer.

I used to say 'yes' whenever someone asked me this, but the truth is someone had to point it out to me before I realized, so it's just a happy co-incidence.

Ugh, nevermind...

Damn things never work when I've worked so hard and *grumble grumble grumble*

wtlcrushes.jpg

These are great. Glad to see you're still making funny comics after all this time.

Aw that's cute. Now what happend to the zombie war you promised?

Back