Worst Politician Quotes-EVAR

Reaction score
"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its own people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves." — Henry Kissinger

Me:Right...

oh god not another Numbers. ZOMG COMMIES!!!

anyways, really is that the worst poltician quote you can find?

from stupid:

''I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.''
—Dan Quayle

to more stupid:

''The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.''
—Dan Quayle

to stupiderest:

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable, and we're going to do something about it" --President George W. Bush

to downright scary:

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." -Rep. Michele Bachmann

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes".

Ronald Reagan

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes".

Ronald Reagan

Wait what?? Is that a real quote.....

"I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down." --Bill Bennett

"I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down." --Bill Bennett
This is sadly true.

If you really wanted to kill crime though you'd do better aborting every child from impoverished areas.

"I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce corporate crime and greed which is the basis for everything that is wrong in this country, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every white baby in this country, and your corporate crime rate and greed would go down and the world would be a much better place."

This is sadly true.

“A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.” - Jean Chretien

Here's a new one:
"Where in the Constitution is the separation of church and state?" - O'Donnell

Back