WOW needs to ban people.

Should Blizzard put in a banning feature?

• Total voters
No, are you ****ing serious? The amount of ignorace you display and the huge amount of bullshit your spewing out makes wanna slit my wrists. QUOTE]

Then do it. One less piece of shit I would have to worry about. And how am I ignorant if I personally know many people that are totally addicted to the stupid game? I just call it like I see it. Sure there may be many people that play it moderately but there is a HUGE number of people that play it all the time and have no lives. You can't just ignore the extremists. I also know this because the same dorks are on when my brother plays. They're always on just like him. And yes I have played the game sadly. After about a half-hour I felt like smashing my head into my desk. I never felt so bad about wasting half an hour of my life. I don't bash WoW to "be cool" like you say either. I just think it's a terrible game and a terrible waste of life.

Your judging every single WoW player of your geeky brother and some ******s you know. Not every single one is addcited or life-less. I have a life, which is much more important to me than WoW. Most of my friends who play it do too. If you think its a terrible game thats fine, but there shouldn't be banning for playing to long because of a group of pricks who have no life.
And who the **** are you to call me a piece of shit? You know nothing about me save that I play WoW. Once you know me better in real life, and know me, then you have the right to call me a piece of shit. But not when your some ****ing ****** who doesn't know me.

What's up with all the broken quoting? Gone too far off topic anyway.

People want to play let them.

Well call me an asshole spastic for bumping but eh, I was just saying that the people who'd play WoW over hanging out with mates, studying to get a job, going to parties are a bit screwed up in the head, not that every guy who play's WoW is screwed up in the head for choseing to play WoW over boreing un fun crap.

Back