Wow...(warning!Not for faint hearted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr0n

Reaction score
WARNING!GOREY PICS!

Someone call PETA!!!

*snip*

According to the source it happened in Waupaca County Wisconsin.

Minivan struck a deer which flew into the air and was then struck by this Trailblazer.

Makes me a sad panada...fake or not.

disclamier...I am not in anyway resposible if you throw up all over yourself or get in trouble at work/school.You can blantly see the warning...Thank you.

HAHAHA flllyyyy deer flyyyyy hahahahahha

*EXPLODES*
and omg look at the lung and stuff in the car hahahahaha.

PS: seen this before

EDIT: why should someone call PETA? its an accident, its not like he was joyriding trying to smash some deers

.Jezus. said:
EDIT: why should someone call PETA? its an accident, its not like he was joyriding trying to smash some deers
It was a joke.You know..sarcasm?

ERG
Sick.. at least the deer probably didn't feel it for too long.

:p I saw it a while ago too.. still gross though. Poor deer

Bah screw you spud...First time I saw it so shut it. ;(

i can smell it.... and i'm thousands of km's away. that is gross.

sick :p... hate to be that deer splatterd of over the window and seats

Bullseye said:
sick :p... hate to be that deer splatterd of over the window and seats
Your nick goes well with the topic. :LOL:

WhiteZero said:
I've seen worse... much worse...
Rotten.com anyone?
o_O

Of course there is worse out here. Though, I can't even fathom the kind of people who would regularly visit sites like ogrish and rotten.

Ugh.

Holy crap. Poor thing, at least it didn't suffer long, the first collision probably would've broken its skull (hopefully). If it was still alive when it hit the second car, it wasn't alive for long.

Wow

Why would anyone want to post such a sick picture, as well as links to sites where more pictures of that calibre are offered, on a family forum?

The poor innocent thing what did it do, then the stupid deer had to ruin its paintjob and interior. :angry:

The poor innocent thing what did it do, then the stupid deer had to ruin its paintjob and interior.

That is soo not funny, ur sick.

Tr0n said:
It was a joke.You know..sarcasm?

Srry, I can detect sarcasm that well trough a forum, can you plz send me some of your special powers?

Who the hell made up that silly story you've posted? It's all fake, they even say so on their site. They took an old smashed up car and created that whole scene.

For those of you who can't be bothered reading it all, give aways are the amount of blood, the two sets of lungs and the drivers seat being covered which indicates no one was driving.

Who the hell made up that silly story you've posted? It's all fake, they even say so on their site. They took an old smashed up car and created that whole scene.

For those of you who can't be bothered reading it all, give aways are the amount of blood, the two sets of lungs and the drivers seat being covered which indicates no one was driving.

Oh....... spoil there fun why don't u? what kind of sick person would think of making a site like that? :angry:. I didn't look at it very much..... too much blood :p

Wow, how fast was he going, damn....

turned that deer into nothing, wow.

Razor said:
Why would anyone want to post such a sick picture, as well as links to sites where more pictures of that calibre are offered, on a family forum?
Bah shut it...There have been many threads with gore type stuff.

Oh and welcome to the real world.Enjoy your stay.

Anyways...I had a thought it was fake.Thanks D33..Also long time no see!

No probs. I could be wrong if it was an invisible driver who hit an obease mutated dear :)

An obease mutated deer....Thats a hunters dream right there. :LOL:

Sorry but those images aren’t very appropriate to be shown on these forums, even with a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back