WTF is this? Wolverine and Iron Man Anime

If you had told me they were just some other anime I would say they were really cool looking but seriously? That is NOTHING like wolverine or iron man especially wolverine! He doesn't look ANYTHING like him! Although I did think iron man actually looked quite good.

That wolverine video is possibly the worst thing I have ever ever seen.

The Iron Man vid was pretty bad ass... Wolverine not so much.

Haha what the **** is this. :|

Good job, they took the most iconic comic book badass and turned him into some waify bishonen fagmo.

Do the Japanese even know who Wolverine is.

Haha what the **** is this. :|

Good job, they took the most iconic comic book badass and turned him into some waify bishonen fagmo.

Probably not, which is why Marvel is turning him into a girly man for the Japanese market.

What.
The Iron Man vid started alright and then we saw characters that weren't him.

Also, Where's the Wolverine video?
Wait, are you ****ing telling me that the first video was Wolverine?!

Could've fooled me.

That Wolverine has a super mullet.

Thank god someone else noticed. The first thing I thought was "WHAT THE **** HE HAS AN ANIME MULLET!"

And was he fighting a giant Chinese samurai demon that formed out of thin air? MAJOR WUT

God damn Japanese. God damn Anime.

Jesus christ anime suck so much.

With their backdrop that doesn't change, whith the awkward movment, and still frames, and wired ****ing eyes, and ridicules long haird gay characters. WHY DO PEOPLE ENYOY THIS?

These videos are bad so all anime must be bad.

I'm glad you're so sensible and will never miss out any quality anime because there is none.

God, I hate you so much Sheepo.

Edit: So ****ing MUCH!

Willie said:
Probably not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El0H26Gxak0

The Japanese are well aware of who Wolverine is. Have you never heard the term "reverse-weeaboo?" No, these failures are pure Marvel. Is it any surprise? Remember the Marvel Mangaverse? Looks like nobody learned their lesson that time.

Although the artstyle for Iron Man looked intriguing.

Please god no, they fagged Wolvie up pretty good. I wholeheartedly agree someone must pay for this atrocity.

The Iron Man one actually wasn't that bad, but ahahaha holy shit the wolverine trailer.

I hope that most of you realize that Wolverine, even in his normal incarnation, has been complete shit for many, many years now. I like how everyone's coming out saying, "Oh God what did they do to Wolverine I can't believe this"; man do you guys know that Wolverine killed Sabertooth with a goddamned anti-healing factor katana in the 616 continuity? Said katana was forged with part of Wolverine's soul like a goddamned horcrux. On top of all his other bullshit like a mental shield against psychics, having a brainwashed killer son, and not even being a goddamned human being. (He's a canine-humanoid from the Wolf Clan that lived alongside humans!)

Wolverine was dead long before this, folks. Any of you people coming out to say "Wolverine is so great and they're messing him up with this anime shit," well, you're like several years late to the party.

Nobody in here even actually gives a shit about Wolverine. Why are you all making such a fuss? You don't really care. Wolverine's been shit for years and you guys are acting like Marvel and Japan just defaced a national treasure, because animu. Wolverine was bad long before Japan.

Yeah I know... Looks like the japs really ****ed him up.

wolvyrinth.jpg

I hope that most of you realize that Wolverine, even in his normal incarnation, has been complete shit for many, many years now. I like how everyone's coming out saying, "Oh God what did they do to Wolverine I can't believe this"; man do you guys know that Wolverine killed Sabertooth with a goddamned anti-healing factor katana in the 616 continuity? Said katana was forged with part of Wolverine's soul like a goddamned horcrux. On top of all his other bullshit like a mental shield against psychics, having a brainwashed killer son, and not even being a goddamned human being. (He's a canine-humanoid from the Wolf Clan that lived alongside humans!)

Wolverine was dead long before this, folks. Any of you people coming out to say "Wolverine is so great and they're messing him up with this anime shit," well, you're like several years late to the party.

Nobody in here even actually gives a shit about Wolverine. Why are you all making such a fuss? You don't really care. Wolverine's been shit for years and you guys are acting like Marvel and Japan just defaced a national treasure, because animu. Wolverine was bad long before Japan.

I dont care what goofy ****ing story lines wolverine has been through, nothing is comparable to this. nothing

He was regressed into having the mind of a child and freaked out when he saw his pee-pee.

Are you really going to say anime Wolverine is worse than that?

I think wolverine is a piece of shit character, and I still think this anime version is a blasphemous black mark on him.

A ****ING MULLET DARKSIDE. A GOD DAMNED MULLET.

I know you're not talking shit about the mullet. You know the type of people who wear mullets? MacGyver. Lou Ferrigno aka the incredible Hulk. Solid Snake. Captain Planet. David Bowie. Darth Vader's helmet? Yeah, that's a mullet. And now Wolverine.

You just aren't manly enough to appreciate the mullet. Or maybe you're just bitter because you're a dog, you can't grow a mullet. You are a dog. It wouldn't even look right.

Darkside hasn't cut his mullet since 1985.

That wolverine one is pure gay. Without the obvious Marvel branding, you would say that shit was a knock-off of Marvel's character, Wolverine.

I have to agree with darkside to some extent. This anime is not doing wolverine any favours but I did not know any of those stupid facts so thanks for enlightening me darkside :thumbs:

Just personally I have never really liked xmen, I don't find it that interesting. I watched the films and that was it. Wolverine wasn't that bad at first but when he clearly became the top billing character he was just too overexposed and annoying (coupled with the origins flick sucking ass badly >_>).

Your judgement is clouded.

I think the difference here is that despite all that stupid shit about Wolverine, he is still the quintessential badass icon. None of that other stuff matters so long as we're gripped by the visage of a hairy manbeast slaughtering enemies in primal fury.

This anime variant can't even get the iconography right. It's so detached from everything Wolverine (sans claws) that you have to wonder why they even bothered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El0H26Gxak0

The Japanese are well aware of who Wolverine is. Have you never heard the term "reverse-weeaboo?" No, these failures are pure Marvel. Is it any surprise? Remember the Marvel Mangaverse? Looks like nobody learned their lesson that time.

Although the artstyle for Iron Man looked intriguing.

Reverse weeaboo... would that be a jap that wants to be american? Isn't that all of japan?

That cartoon looks like a straight adaption of the eighties/nineties american series. Of course it looks similar.

Point is they know who Wolverine is. Of course it looks similar, did I say anything about why it should be dissimilar? I was specifically addressing the fact that the Japanese know who Wolverine is. They are well aware of who Wolverine is. It isn't like this new shit is going to be Japan's first exposure to goddamned WOLVERINE.

Absinthe said:
you have to wonder why they even bothered
Marvel studios:

"Those kids these days like the a-nee-may, don't they?"
"Sales in manga are up a hojillion percent, sir."
"I want our best people looking at what makes people like this anime stuff, and apply it to our most popular characters."

Later...

"Gentlemen, bishounen Wolverine. WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS."

that's meaningless because the majority of people are familiar with wolverine from the movies and cartoons, not the comics. and even if they are, most people havent followed wolverine's continuity from day one up to the current issues. for example my knowledge of wolverine ends at around the early 90's and picks up again with the movies. so just because I havent followed the idiotic story lines in the comics doesnt make me less of a fan of wolverine. Wolverine will always be the chris Claremont, John Byrne and Terry Austin era. all else is a pale imitation.

Also nobody here cares about the 616 continuity.
Logan being turned into a little girl mentally was funny and made sense - that bitch Emma Frost did it to him. Was that during Joss Whedon's series? If so it's automatically beyond criticism anyway.

Back