wwww.halflife2.net

It's Gabe's fault, refreshing the forums all the time, should be doing his work!

Was almost crying til I realised it wasn't for me ;(

:afro:

interest in the game is sinking now - hype-peak is over - valve should release the game better this year. April 2004 could be a bit too late.

To think that that many gamers have alexa spyware on their computer.

yeah, the spoilers were a load of sh*t. i hate people for that:devil:

it's also nice everything's back to normal... except there's no trolls for me to flame, what the hell?

oh yeah you really told me off. i guess your boyfriend was right about hl2 being delayed. so why don't you go on over to eb and bend over for him to make him happy. you're a dumbass steelhed, you know that?

laff it is gabes fault...imagine if everytime anyone posted it drew in the attention gabes threads do! the internet would dissintergrate

Alexa is one of the most inaccurate measure of traffic ever. I have a site that gets 20,000 unique visitors a day ranked in the 100,000s while another site with 500 unique visitors a day ranked in the 30,000s.

Originally posted by No Limit
Alexa is one of the most inaccurate measure of traffic ever. I have a site that gets 20,000 unique visitors a day ranked in the 100,000s while another site with 500 unique visitors a day ranked in the 30,000s.

I do believe you have to register sites on there, could be wrong.

Back