X-Men First Class Trailer

idk but even though he isn't in the trailer Oliver Platt is in the film. So I'll enjoy it.

that looks fun, i like fun

also i like january jones' titties

I think this film looks promising, and it can't be anything other than a definite improvement on The Last Stand. The interplay between Charles and Erik seems over the top but hopefully they won't hammer that nail every opportunity they get (although they are in the trailer). And Kevin Bacon is playing the bad guy, Sebastian Shaw. Immediately it is a must-see.

Since the action is taking place in the 60's, are there going to be any commie villains? LOL

watched it without sound, looks pretty badass

I had no idea they were making another X-men film, always welcomed assuming Vinnie Jones is left out of casting.

Looks nice. Not expecting high cinema, but if it's at the same level as the first two X-Men movies I'll be happy.

I had no idea they were making another X-men film, always welcomed assuming Vinnie Jones is left out of casting.

why? he was the only good thing in X3. he was great as the juggernaut, also bullet tooth. wish he'd make more movies

Saw this yesterday and I was pretty impressed. I went in expecting a pretty piss poor excuse for a film, but in all actuality it was really quite fun.

Keep an eye out for some Command and Conquer FMV actors too :D

Saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Bunch of characters in it I didn't expect or recognise which had me flicking through the Marvel characters section on wikipedia after. Some really funny moments in it too which had the audience laughing, including a cameo from a well known character.

Pretty standard action movie with hot chicks and bad guys and fighting.

Is wolverine in it? Or is this some sort of reboot? I thought that the new wolverine movie was supposed to be some sort of stand alone, not affiliated with the origin movie.

I think the new Wolverine movie was going to be standalone when Aronofsky was doing it, but he backed out for one reason or another.

X-Men: First Class = best X-Men flick since X-2.

- loved the interweaving of history: cold war cuban missile crisis + X-men
- Xavier and Erik were well-cast. Fassbender for Bond!
- Rose Byrne in lingerie.

With Band of Brothers, Inglourious Basterds, and now X-men: FC, this is now Fassbender's third time catching and killing Nazi's.

Is wolverine in it? Or is this some sort of reboot? I thought that the new wolverine movie was supposed to be some sort of stand alone, not affiliated with the origin movie.

even in the comics the x-men are long established before Wolverine joins (issue 93 or Giant sized x-men 1). this team should be Iceman, cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel and Beast

X-Men_Vol_1_1.jpg

Just came back and this movie is certainly fantastic. I love how Magneto and Kevin Bacon were just so badass. A little bit of warning is that there is nothing after the credits.

And what idiot thought there would be?

I can't believe I'm defending hool of all people, but I would say it's a fair assumption that Marvel would put something at the end of X-Men First Class. They've done it with like, every movie for the past several years. On the other hand, most of the times they've done that have been going towards The Avengers. So, right. To recap. Samon is a dick and hool is an idiot.

I can't believe I'm defending hool of all people, but I would say it's a fair assumption that Marvel would put something at the end of X-Men First Class. They've done it with like, every movie for the past several years. On the other hand, most of the times they've done that have been going towards The Avengers. So, right. To recap. Samon is a dick and hool is an idiot.
Seven other people stayed in the theater thinking that something would appear after the credits. But I'm such an idiot and dick and it's obvious that Samon and Yorick are just so ahead of the game!

But I'm such an idiot and dick

I said Samon was the dick, not you. Pay attention dear.

What would possibly have been after the credits, though? The X-Men aren't in the Avengers movie, and this is a different timeframe anyway, to my knowledge they haven't confirmed a sequel to First Class (there will be probably be one, but it hasn't been planned out or anything), and the Wolverine sequel can't keep a director for more than 5 minutes.

I said Samon was the dick, not you. Pay attention dear.

What would possibly have been after the credits, though? The X-Men aren't in the Avengers movie, and this is a different timeframe anyway, to my knowledge they haven't confirmed a sequel to First Class (there will be probably be one, but it hasn't been planned out or anything), and the Wolverine sequel can't keep a director for more than 5 minutes.
Well I don't know but I thought they would show something. I have no clue, I don't even know what that briefcase was with the "Thor" film. Anyways I just posted that I liked the film and stated there is nothing at the end of the credits and I get the typical forum trolls.

Except Marvel don't have ownership over the X-Men films. Fox do.

What does that have to do with anything? I can't remember which, but I'm relatively certain that X-2 or X-3 had an "after credits" scene, as did Wolverine.

No, I don't believe they did. And the "after credits" sequences in the rest of the films are directed toward a particular end: The Avengers.

No, I don't believe they did. And the "after credits" sequences in the rest of the films are directed toward a particular end: The Avengers.

man you don't even give up when somebody proves you were just being a dick for the sake of being a dick huh? :p

i liked this movie a lot by the way. january jones' titties and all. it was cool to find out it's gonna be a sequel.

Back