X-Men Origins Wolverine leaked.

Rizzo

Tank
Reaction score
So I just saw that a workprint of the new Wolverine movie has been leaked. Missing some additional footage and CGI. Other then that full movie.

What are your thoughts?

Big spoiler.

Apparently Deadpool gets his head cut off... Kind of sucks, but since New line owns the rights to a dead pool movie I think it was kind of a **** you from Fox.

But that could change in the final movie I guess.

Looked like shit when they showed the first 2 minute trailer.
I'm sure it'll ultimately be shit in the end.

I seriously though this was an April Fools joke until I googled it and tons of news stories on this popped up. I just hope the FBI doesn't catch me downloading it. I will watch it legally but I mean it's right there as of now! :upstare: Talk about a financial mess...

Movie was pretty lousy. I put my thoughts with an extended summary, which you can check out, if you so desire, right here

Do note for people getting it that "Missing Some CGI" is a pretty big understatement. It's rare that ANY CGI in it looks good, or finished.

I saw three trailers in three different ad breaks during something on TV on the weekend, I felt like facepalming with each one they were so godawful

They were probably better than the movie was. I haven't seen them.

I'm not surprised I thought this would be crap.

My friend put his Facebook status up as I got Wolverine and some people responded with "so did i"

This movie is getting universally hilariously bad ratings. Exceptionally funny is how the only ratings over like 60 are mostly about how Hugh Jackman is a good actor.

Anyone who actually likes this movie is a ****ing moron.

Anyone who actually likes this movie is a ****ing moron.

I thought it was at least okay for the action scenes but some of my friends really liked it >_>

Gotta say it was certainly better than 3 IMO and that has a metascore of 58.

I've not seen it, so I can't pass true judgment...but here is how I think I'll be watching it.

"Wow, this story is pretty bad...Oh action scenes, I like those! Well, now that the action is done, I'm getting kind of bored..MORE ACTION! Oh, the end."

So essentially, I'll probably be giving it a 7/10....

Wow I guess that is a pre-review, first of it's kind!?

I really don't understand why every action movie has to be so cheesy. Like every ****ing word out of Sabretooth's mouth is A HUGE ****ING CHEESE BALL. I can't stand modern action movies, I really can't.

Also, Hugh Jackman? MOAR LIEK HUGE JACKED MAN.

Can't believe how badly they botched this movie.

Back