xsi montreal! five bucks!

It's Kornalius who gave us the information.
(Thanks by the way!)

Where, when how....??? Too bad I think I missed it. Any new info about the game? (Je ne croyais pas qu'il y avait autant de gens de Montréal sur ce Forum :) )

I wish I could have went to that show. Did they show any in-game stuff?

Ownzed said:
I wish I could have went to that show. Did they show any in-game stuff?
kornalius said that the host played parts of the game. :)

ah shit guys, couldnt i have seen this earlier damnit, i could easily have attended i live like 20 minutes on foot from there :(

edit: on est une armée de fans de HL a mtl :)

flamz said:
Hi guys,
I'm Dominic Laflamme, the other presenter at the XSI User Group that night. I'll check if we can film Bill's presentation and put it up on our web site for you fine people to download.

cheers!
Dom

awesome......... many thanks if you can!

EDIT : I woulda come if I wasn't all the way away in Southern Cali

trizzm said:
edit: on est une armée de fans de HL a mtl :)
Bein, il-y-a quoi d'autre a faire durant l'hiver? Especialement sans le LNH. :p

Excuse my sucky-ass French skills.

J'espère que quelqun a filmé tout ça! Moi aussi j'aurais aimé y être mais à 1h30 de route et des cours toute la semaine...

Yeah there was a guy filming there. I don't know if it's going to find it's way to the web though.

Bill played a few levels, pretty much all of them we've seen already in the binks and stuff. But at least HE was playing them not a video this time.

It was a great night. We didn't learn anything new really but seeing the tools in action (and the game) was really neat. We know how it starts now FOR SURE! :)

Dominique showed us some cool XSI stuff he is working on too. He should take some public presentation lessons, typical programmer trying to explain something to a crowd (not good). I know how it is, I am myself a programmer and I can't explain anything to anyone without losing their attention in the first two sentences. It's definitely not a programmer's job to do presentations. ;)

Back