Yasser Arafat dies at age 75

Are u happy that arafat is dead?

• yes

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • no

Votes: 52 54.7%

• Total voters
i never said civilians deaths were right, mech. they are far from it, and i would hope that our government is taking all steps possiblet o prevent it. unfortunatly they are unavoidable, we shouldent even be int his shitty war but we are so we have to do the best possible. sorry i admit im about halfway through this shitty "popov" vodka do give me the benefit of the doubt.

CptStern said:
ARGGGHHHH!!!! STERN in the military!!! nein, nyet, no, jamas, nunca, no ****ing way jose
If it wasn't you, then who am I thinking of?
I swear someone with a similar avatar said something along those lines somewheres. :eek:

Either way, a non-soldier criticising a random person because they aren't a soldier is dumb.

"I'm opposed to killing people"

"Well, just try and kill some people, and then we'll see how much you don't like it!"

"What?"

gh0st said:
i never said civilians deaths were right, mech. they are far from it, and i would hope that our government is taking all steps possiblet o prevent it. unfortunatly they are unavoidable, we shouldent even be int his shitty war but we are so we have to do the best possible. sorry i admit im about halfway through this shitty "popov" vodka do give me the benefit of the doubt.
Ah, well now I see what you're getting at. You sounded a bit excusey there.

My main point was that the war shouldn't have happened in the first place,because the ends don't justify the means. But you apparently agree, so I guess that ends it.

Actually, you're surprisingly easy to understand for being tipsy. :p

a nurse? a VA hostpital full of iraq veterans actually.

Mechagodzilla said:
If it wasn't you, then who am I thinking of?
I swear someone with a similar avatar said something along those lines somewheres. :eek:

Either way, a nurse criticising a random person because they aren't a soldier is dumb.

"I'm opposed to killing people"

"Well, just try and kill some people, and then we'll see how much you don't like it!"

"What?"

heh that's alright ...maybe it was Sgt Shellback or Hapless, they're both former US soldiers.

I personally would never join the army ...a last stand militia repelling the invaders from my house, sure but a soldiers life? no I couldnt stomach losing my individuality

CptStern said:
heh that's alright ...maybe it was Sgt Shellback or Hapless, they're both former US soldiers.

I personally would never join the army ...a last stand militia repelling the invaders from my house, sure but a soldiers life? no I couldnt stomach losing my individuality
at least in the canadian army youd know you could go on peacekeeping missions to some dustbowl in who-the-hell-knows-where. i bet youd find those more worthy of your attention.

gh0st said:
at least in the canadian army youd know you could go on peacekeeping missions to some dustbowl in who-the-hell-knows-where. i bet youd find those more worthy of your attention.
You talk about peacekeeping as though it's a bad thing. :) Somebody's got to do it, and we're some of the best.
Dustbowls like Afghanistan? We've still got a very large chunk of our soldiers (not peacekeepers; honest-to-gosh soldiers) stationed over there to continue fixing things.

Not to brag, but the nation-building there is certainly going a lot better than in Iraq, for some reason. Maybe it's this 'peace' nonsense. :p

afghanistan is certainly more receptive.

btw were tking your men.

Getting back to the main topic. Yasser Arafat was certainly a Palestininan leader, and likely some bad and hopefully good things wil lcome from his death.

But I personally am very happy to see him finally die and go straight to hell. A man that sends children to the enemy with explosives is not a human being.

This is a very simple viewpoint given all this man has done for palestine. He has never sought peace as a matter of a goal. He sought dominance; subjugation of Israel and Judaism under Islamic Palestinian rule. I dont support that... I wouldnt support it in reverse. But his personal evils and actions are what I really judge him by, and to me... he got off easy with this death. Evisceration would have been more fitting imo.

Back