Yay, I am stuck!

THE GMoD

Reaction score
Hey guys, while I am playing through Half-Life 1 right now, and I am... kind of stuck at a point.

The part with the Gargantua, where you have to activate the tram power.
I went down to the power generator, made both generators work so it says that power is on. I go back up, and tram power is off...

I am running back and forth from the tram controls to the power generator trying to figure this out : \. Power is on, the Tram isn't...

There is somewhere else a power button for the tram. In the control room @ the rail

Alright, well thanks for the help.
But a even larger, glitchier problem just arose...

I loaded my save, witch is in the power generator room with the two switches.
I walked out, and headed towards the elevator there, got on...
The eleveator took me to the next floor... but... when I arrived on the second floor I couldnt move, I could look around, shoot, but I couldnt move or jump... I paused the game and was greated with a Blue Screen Of Death : \

I restarted my computer, and reloaded the save. Went on the elevators and the frozen character happend again! Except without a blue-screen this time : \

I know this may not sound like a good idea but how about restart the chapter from the begining.

Which version of Half-life 1 are you playing? Before Steam version?

I am playing the non-steam version, I would rather not put it on Steam.

The issue is still happening, and no longer just with that elevator.
I found a way around it, Gordon seems to get stuck in the floor only after the elevator stops at the destination floor. So I usually jump just before the elevator docks and it works well. But a fix would still be nice because it is annoying.

Heh I remember having that getting stuck in elevator problem at residue processing.

Anyway, I frankly would just either noclip through the thing blocking the rails and then nocliping through on a rail until you're out of the water, or you could just go into the console and type in the next map name. I think its c2a0, or something around there.

Back