yo

H

Havoc

HELLO!

I'm a little bit new to HL2, had it for a couple of months. The demo alone is already exciting so I went out and bought the real game. I downloaded Gmod9 as well. Should be nice staying here. Hope you guys help alot. :p

I like skatboarding (must learn heelflip!)

Carnivorous Plants

Raising Black Widows

and about to raise mantids too :):imu:.

welcome. looks like you love bugs, you must have loved the antlion

Well, it's good to know that Davey Havoc has finally joined HL2.net, while I am not a huge fan of AFI, I am sure you'll find someone who is, and don't worry, I'll keep it on the DL "Havoc" *wink* *wink*

How long have you been skateboarding? What kind of carnivorous plants do you have?

Well, it's good to know that Davey Havoc has finally joined HL2.net, while I am not a huge fan of AFI, I am sure you'll find someone who is, and don't worry, I'll keep it on the DL "Havoc" *wink* *wink*

HAHA, ironicly I don't like AFI.

How long have you been skateboarding? What kind of carnivorous plants do you have?

I've been skating for 3 years, I'm not a pro, but im getting better.

My first carnivorous plant is a Venus Fly Trap then I got a D. capensis(octopus plants) and a nepenthes(pitcher plant)

Glad you're interested to know :cheese:

5 replys and no buttsechs? HL2.net, hang you heads in shame.

Havoc - Buttsechs? You know you wanna...

my teacher gave me 3 mantis egg sacks once, they hatched when it rained, it was awesome, like an army of cute little killing machines

Time for sex of the butt and by that I mean BEND OVER YOU FILTHY TRAMP.

Nice to have you here.

Why don't people like feeding me?

We all need food to survive, ya'know.

let me feed myself to you, although i am nothing more than a soul..

Please proceed to sector C for buttsechs operation.

Let me remind you that we do NOT guarantee your survival
They are waiting for you, Havoc... in the tesssssst chamber.

Back