You got owned!!

ouch...that was some painful looking shit..poor bastard and the jet engine

T.H.C.138 said:
ouch...that was some painful looking shit..poor bastard and the jet engine

He lived. The last time I saw this on here I was quite sad about that one, but I was informed that he lived to tell the tale.

The bloke who got hit by that jet ski wasn't so lucky though.

Murray_H said:
He lived. The last time I saw this on here I was quite sad about that one, but I was informed that he lived to tell the tale.

Yes, I saw it on Ripley's believe it or not. He was not damaged at all (But his suit on the other hand...)

Yeah, been posted before, but still hilarious :LOL:

The football one where the player bounces on his head always gets me rofl'ing.

SupremePain said:
Yeah, been posted before, but still hilarious :LOL:

The football one where the player bounces on his head always gets me rofl'ing.
lol yeah, wonder if he was alright? very nasty looking.

jimbo118 said:
lol yeah, wonder if he was alright? very nasty looking.
Yeah, that looks like it could do some serious neck damage. Well, at least he got to be in a owned video, who cares about a football career!

The guy that got caught whackin it...

Infinite embarassment.

Shodan said:

Infinite embarassment.
Was that in the video? I dunno it was so horribly low res I could hardly see anything.

Edit: oh, that bit.

Shodan said:

Infinite embarassment.
oohhh so that's what hes doing! I thought we was playing counter-strike or something....

SupremePain said:
oohhh so that's what hes doing! I thought we was playing counter-strike or something....
nah you could make out it was something ''fleshy'' on the monitor, i didnt get it at first tbh,

Nice montage, good editing to time with the song.
Pretty general mix of clips, some are pretty light-hearted and funny, but others are pretty damn painful.

The guy on the bicycle who goes down the stairs as well, just ouch.

Lame clip to end on though. :|

I'll be sure to laugh just as loud and as heartly when one of you gets seriously injured or killed.

You guys must be a riot at funerals and car accidents...

I laughed at my friend when he ran into a car on his bike, so I think it is fair that I can laugh at these things.

Foxtrot said:
I laughed at my friend when he ran into a car on his bike, so I think it is fair that I can laugh at these things.

It depends, if you're friend got back up and dusted himself off, then ok. But if he was knocked flying off the bike at a level crossing to be hit by a train and scattered for the next 3 miles, you should of filmed it for everyone to laugh at.

Razor said:
I'll be sure to laugh just as loud and as heartly when one of you gets seriously injured or killed.

You guys must be a riot at funerals and car accidents...
Yes. :O

Anyway, this video is posted at least once a month so the term "old news" can really be replaced with "we have seen this video more times than anyone can remember, so please stop posting it".

Back