Your funniest sex moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best idea for a thread ever on the internet.

According to one of my mates, he was getting it down, cumed on his hand, and threw it in his girlfriends face while shouting, "GO WEB! GO!!"

Ahahaha! Man, that would be so awesome if it can be verified.

I was going down on my girlfriend, in her bedroom, with the rest of her family downstairs. Then all of a sudden, the door opens, so I bolt up and slam into the wall so whoever's there can't see me (we're both completely naked at this point). I thought it was her dad at first, but then I hear her little brother, in a really whiny voice, say "W-what are you DOOOOOOOOing?" So my girlfriend quickly shuts the door, throws on a shirt, then peeks out and tells her brother (who's 6 years old) not to tell her dad anything :p

OH GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNY!! you were practically hyperventilating, lmfao :p

god...either my dad ringing my apartment doorbell right when my girlfriend and i were about to do it before i went away on vacation or the classic V fart...OoOoO also i burnt my hair with my zippo trying to read how to put a condom on the first time i had sex...haha

futuramaicwutudidthur.jpg

I hate those damn "twisted pleasure" condoms. They hurt like hell when you put them on. I swear, I wasted 3 of those bastards in a week trying to get it on. And once mine goes down due to pain, it's down for the night.

:(

My girlfriend gave her stickshift in their Trans Am a BJ.

In all honesty can't remember any crazy moments like you guys have said...all i can think is that one of the early times we were together about to have sex i tried putting the condom on the wrong way so it wasn't rolling down properly :( Damn not having any lights on!

Lol. Win thread.

No especially funny moments so far that I can remember. Few traumatic/disturbing ones though :D

In all honesty can't remember any crazy moments like you guys have said...all i can think is that one of the early times we were together about to have sex i tried putting the condom on the wrong way so it wasn't rolling down properly :( Damn not having any lights on!

I usually have to play with the condom for a second just to make sure I'm going to put it on wrong, because I'm usually busy with my face to be looking at it to make sure I'm putting it on right. So I'll start to unwrap it a tiny bit just to make sure.

A not so Me moment, but my roomate was getting it on with his girlfriend, and i walked in on them *the door was cracked open* and they were getting at it. They just looked at me like deers in headlights. I walked out, and was 99% sure of myself I was going to grab someones cigarette and grab a chair and walk back in there, sit down, light up and just mutter, "Continue." with the creepy pedosmile on.

Just post when you two thought I was asleep
Idiots..

We did NOTHING

I HEARD YOU

YOU HEARD NOTHING

NOTHING ELSE MAKES THAT NOISE

NOT EVEN MY PENIS GOING INTO YOUR MOUTH?

WHAT THE ****

Just post when you two thought I was asleep
Idiots..

We did NOTHING

I HEARD YOU

YOU HEARD NOTHING

NOTHING ELSE MAKES THAT NOISE

NOT EVEN MY PENIS GOING INTO YOUR MOUTH?

WHAT THE ****

I hate you.

My girlfriend once attempted to give me a hard slap on the arse, aimed too low and thwacked me square across the bollox. It wasn't funny to me, but she was crying with laughter while gently trying to coax me out of a fetal position.

Other than that, luminous condom in the dark and lightsaber noises.

Shagging on a squeaky floor board in her room. Parent's heard. Embarrassment ensued.

My girlfriend once attempted to give me a hard slap on the arse, aimed too low and thwacked me square across the bollox. It wasn't funny to me, but she was crying with laughter while gently trying to coax me out of a fetal position.
That is brilliant, it's just the perfect crime.

That'd be funny to us, so you should tell.
I'll reveal as soon as I'm done repressing.

I walked out, and was 99% sure of myself I was going to grab someones cigarette and grab a chair and walk back in there, sit down, light up and just mutter, "Continue." with the creepy pedosmile on.
So... you did or you didn't?

A not so Me moment, but my roomate was getting it on with his girlfriend, and i walked in on them *the door was cracked open* and they were getting at it. They just looked at me like deers in headlights. I walked out, and was 99% sure of myself I was going to grab someones cigarette and grab a chair and walk back in there, sit down, light up and just mutter, "Continue." with the creepy pedosmile on.

That's. So. Siggy. Quoted.

You remember Kitty? I've mentioned her before- the crazy/hot goth-y girl? Well, I went over to her house once (parents weren't home), we got a little messed up, and started screwing. To make a long story short, we were doing it reverse cowgirl, and apparently her parents got home early, 'cause her dad walked in JUST as I orgasmed. It was really late, so it kind of didn't register- he just looked at us blankly and closed the door. God, that was awkward/hilarious.

Kitty wasn't a girl, are you nuts J?

I must admit, I've never been walked in on by my parents, thankfully.

'cause her dad walked in JUST as I orgasmed.
You mean EJACULATED!?

I must admit, I've never been walked in on by my parents, thankfully.

I read that as "I never walked in on my parents, thankfully" and I lol'd at the thought...

Then, for some reason, I remembered how I walked in on my parents doing coke. I ceased lolling.

:|

You mean EJACULATED!?

I read that as "I never walked in on my parents, thankfully" and I lol'd at the thought...

Then, for some reason, I remembered how I walked in on my parents doing coke. I ceased lolling.

:|

HAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL:

At least now you know you can ask them what to do if you get addicted.

Do more!

My parents once told my girlfriend and me off for "Being too loud" apparantly the neighbors heard. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back