Your Most Embarrassing Moments ?

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
lol...Mine has to be about 2 weeks ago when I was having my PE exam, me and my class where walking into the exam hall when I walked into the door and smacked my head and everyone stared at me, it was HELL!!, but!, there was only 2 classes in the hall, the rest where waiting to come in :D phew

how bout this as a Embarrassing Moment

1-225.jpg

waking up and noticing I was cuddled with my best friend's dog in his bathtub.. not to mention all of my friends were standing next to the door crying from laughter.

In a bathtub ? what where you doing in there ? hmmm ? :cheese: lol

I'm going to post mine. A lot of embarrasing shit has happened to me, but this is the peak.

Ok, so I used to clean up my "stuff" with a sock that I had under my bed for a period of two months or so. It was pretty efficent, but I won't go into detail about that. This went well, until the week before Thanksgiving. Around this time, every relative we seem to have (and trust me, my extended family is HUGE) comes over here. So the night before they all come over, my mom gets into freak out mode and makes my brother and I basically clean the entire house. She's helping me clean my room, and she decides she'll clean under my bed. For some reason, at the time the thought never crosses my mind that she may find it until I hear an "OH MY GOD!" Yep, there she is, the ol' sock in hand. She yells at me asking me "WHAT IS THIS!," which was mildly rhetorical because minutes later she said "I KNOW WHAT THIS IS, GOOD LORD MICHAEL!"

Yeah, I wasn't able to look her in the eye for about a week. She still bothers me about it to this day, also...

lmao :LOL:

I've posted this before, but when I went to Six Flags at San Antonio, I was with a group of friends. I dropped some spare change I was carrying and my friends kept on walking, so after grabbing the change I ran to catch up with them. This girl was swinging her arms back and forth, but I hadn't noticed. I catched up with them and walked beside the girl whose arms were swinging, and she swung her right arm right into my balls. It was painful. She giggled.

Ok, so I used to clean up my "stuff" with a sock that I had under my bed for a period of two months or so

I don't understand this sentence

lmao :LOL:

I've posted this before, but when I went to Six Flags at San Antonio, I was with a group of friends. I dropped some spare change I was carrying and my friends kept on walking, so after grabbing the change I ran to catch up with them. This girl was swinging her arms back and forth, but I hadn't noticed. I catched up with them and walked beside the girl whose arms were swinging, and she swung her right arm right into my balls. It was painful. She giggled.

I remember that in a public market, a few years ago. An unknown kid, which was about five years old, came in front of me. I didn't notice him until he raised his hand and grabbed my balls. I DIDN'T KNOW WHY HE FRIGGIN DID THAT! It was really pain. When I saw him, he had already gone away. WTF?

the story
HAHA WOW

ok i know what you are talking about but i might be wrong...if so, then this is the most embarrasing moment in my life.

Why did you use a sock, why not just use toilet paper and flush it down? Why did you use the same sock all the time? that IS kind of disgusting...

Anyway, what ells did she say? Has she started that "tuching yourself" shit to you? My parents newer cought me or has talked to me about that shit when i was young...but everyone i know tells me their parents are freaking out about them "tuching themselves"

the storyQUOTE]
HAHA WOW

ok i know what you are talking about but i might be wrong...if so, then this is the most embarrasing moment in my life.

Why did you use a sock, why not just use toilet paper and flush it down? Why did you use the same sock all the time? that IS kind of disgusting...

Anyway, what ells did she say? Has she started that "tuching yourself" shit to you? My parents newer cought me or has talked to me about that shit when i was young...but everyone i know tells me their parents are freaking out about them "tuching themselves"

1. I didn't use the same sock, I had a few more. That's the part I didn't add, she made me get those too in front of her eyes ;). I used toilet paper at first, but it was awkward going into the bathroom, grabbing the toilet paper and walking out.

2. I think my parents are aware that I'm a teenage boy who spanks my monkey, just as I'm aware that they still do the horizontal boogie once in awhile. It's sort of a mutal "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing. She didn't say much else other than "why don't you use a more disposable way to clean up."

Not many huge embarassing things have ever happened to me, but I remember one time I went to a camp thing during a summer when I was like 12 (you know, you have little groups and tents, and they have activities for you each day, all that). One day, we were to go swimming, and I thought I had worn my swim shorts under my jeans, and I did, earlier; I had switched them out. :O

So everyone was there, some were going smiwwing in the lake and dozens of friends and people were sitting around, so I took off my garments and went for the lake, when I realized I was in not but my... what do you call them? Whitey-tighties? I dunno, I wear boxers now. And there was much laughing and OMGing and commenting.

For the remainder of the camping, I was deemed Underwear Kid, and was avoided altogether by a number of people.

I don't remember any embarrasing moments, I repress them all. :)

No really, every time I think of something embarrasing I always just twitch a little to give myself a sort of mini-concussion and it goes away.

It's probably causing brain damage.:(

I bumped four 3-year-old threads. Oh, teehee!

wait...

In kindergarten I tripped on the concrete while running, skinned (literally) the whole right side of my face off, there was alot of blood, and skin coming off of my face... The next day, right side of my face was purple, bruised, and swollen, looked like someone punched me!

Also, in gym class (this year) I was walking in the field, and got pantsed by a friend who was trying to pants everyone in gym class, my boxers came down with my pants, and my wang was hanging out, I accidentally stepped on my pants, so I couldn't pull them up, it was pretty breezy for about 5 minutes.. I pantsed him back, though, it's all good :) The funny thing is, it made me more popular, people were saying that I didn't care, and just left my pants down, then people thought I had alot of confidence, and more chicks wanted to hang out with me, big shlong ftw!

When I got caught banging my English teacher... who was really ugly.

Yes sir, I have the written assignment.. all 12 pages that you requested for research of whale penis's.

Well here goes. One time I was at this party and I saw this pretty girl across the room. She was talking to one of my friends so it was easy to go over there and join in. I drop a few good lines and after a few minutes its clear she is into me. We keep talking for a bit longer and my friend goes off to meet some people that just came in. Me and the girl decide to go find somewhere a bit quieter so we can actually talk. On the way up I see another girl checking me out and I realize I am the official PIMP of the party.

We went upstairs and found a room that no one was in. We walk in, shut the door and almost immediately she was on me. Lights go out and things begin to come off. I'll spare the details of what happened next but when it was done she said she had to go to the bathroom. She left and I sat there thinking about how awsome it was that I just hooked up with a chick at this party(It was one of those church things. I have some serious game and have a good eye for sluts).

She ends up coming back and jumps back into bed. She doesn't even talk and starts going down on me again. The lights were off so I figured it was perfectly fine to do it a second time. We finish and it wasn't as good as the first as something was off and I just couldn't place it but it was awsome none the less. I then tell her that she was great. She tells me I am funny then gives me a kiss and tells me she has to go back downstairs because her friends didn't know she was up here. She walks out and on the way out I hear a "Sorry...bumped into a friend" and I see the same girl walk into the room. They exchange looks and the girl I was just with lets out an "Oh shit..." From now on I will give them stripper names so you can tell who is who. The first girl I was with will be called "Candy". The second girl will now be called "Marla".

Candy looks over at me and screams "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER"

When Marla heard that she just started to run downstairs and towards the door. When I got to the bottom of the stairs Candy started complementing the other girls sexual ability by calling her a slut and a skank. Of course to make sure everyone heard the praises and complements she screamed them at the top of her lungs. It was great to see the party go quiet and everyone look to see what was happening. When Marla left Candy turned right around and stared at me. Then at the top of her lungs she screamed "NO WAY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME AND THEN MY SISTER, YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"

She quickly left in tears. This left me in the middle of the casual party with pastors and plenty of my friends and close family friends along with other religious people all staring at me with disbelief. At that point I decided I am going to be an upper level manager in hell. Suffice to say I got some respect among my peers after that but still get odd looks from church parents to this day and oddly enough they won't let me talk to their daughters.

Peed my pants is 2nd grade, haha. Also shat in my pants at my older brother's wrestling match. I was probably like 4 and I had no idea where the bathroom was lol. Also I've had a few of those moments where you wave or say hi to someone you know only to find that it wasn't that person. For example one day my older brother (he's 25 now) was coming over, and I was outside messing around. So I think I see him and his girlfriend in a car (same hair and everything) but it wasn't them. The girl looked at me kinda weird and waved back. Woops.

I'll spare the details of what happened next

No, that's the most interesting part!!!

Anyway, I understand you are embarrassed before all of your friends, but who cares? After all, you have sex with two girls and you are the lucky guy! :naughty:

Peed my pants is 2nd grade, haha. Also shat in my pants at my older brother's wrestling match. I was probably like 4 and I had no idea where the bathroom was lol. Also I've had a few of those moments where you wave or say hi to someone you know only to find that it wasn't that person. For example one day my older brother (he's 25 now) was coming over, and I was outside messing around. So I think I see him and his girlfriend in a car (same hair and everything) but it wasn't them. The girl looked at me kinda weird and waved back. Woops.

I wave at random people all the time. It's fun, people aren't nice enough, it makes them smile. :D

Well here goes. One time I was at this party and I saw this pretty girl across the room. She was talking to one of my friends so it was easy to go over there and join in. I drop a few good lines and after a few minutes its clear she is into me. We keep talking for a bit longer and my friend goes off to meet some people that just came in. Me and the girl decide to go find somewhere a bit quieter so we can actually talk. On the way up I see another girl checking me out and I realize I am the official PIMP of the party.

We went upstairs and found a room that no one was in. We walk in, shut the door and almost immediately she was on me. Lights go out and things begin to come off. I'll spare the details of what happened next but when it was done she said she had to go to the bathroom. She left and I sat there thinking about how awsome it was that I just hooked up with a chick at this party(It was one of those church things. I have some serious game and have a good eye for sluts).

She ends up coming back and jumps back into bed. She doesn't even talk and starts going down on me again. The lights were off so I figured it was perfectly fine to do it a second time. We finish and it wasn't as good as the first as something was off and I just couldn't place it but it was awsome none the less. I then tell her that she was great. She tells me I am funny then gives me a kiss and tells me she has to go back downstairs because her friends didn't know she was up here. She walks out and on the way out I hear a "Sorry...bumped into a friend" and I see the same girl walk into the room. They exchange looks and the girl I was just with lets out an "Oh shit..." From now on I will give them stripper names so you can tell who is who. The first girl I was with will be called "Candy". The second girl will now be called "Marla".

Candy looks over at me and screams "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER"

When Marla heard that she just started to run downstairs and towards the door. When I got to the bottom of the stairs Candy started complementing the other girls sexual ability by calling her a slut and a skank. Of course to make sure everyone heard the praises and complements she screamed them at the top of her lungs. It was great to see the party go quiet and everyone look to see what was happening. When Marla left Candy turned right around and stared at me. Then at the top of her lungs she screamed "NO WAY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME AND THEN MY SISTER, YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"

She quickly left in tears. This left me in the middle of the casual party with pastors and plenty of my friends and close family friends along with other religious people all staring at me with disbelief. At that point I decided I am going to be an upper level manager in hell. Suffice to say I got some respect among my peers after that but still get odd looks from church parents to this day and oddly enough they won't let me talk to their daughters.
ROFL. That sucks. You got a good bit of action but jesus.

@Siacker

Lol, I use socks as well. :LOL: When I use a sock, I just throw it in my basket for clothes to be watched. Obviously, you can't tell by looking at it, and it's not like they (parents) would go near my worn laundry pile anyways. :E

A sock? Dude, come on! use a paper towel, or something.

Back