• The Manipulator/Gravity Gun

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • Grenade Launcher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anthraxxx

Tank
Reaction score
What will you use the most in HL2 and why is it gonna kickass??

I'm intentionally leavng out weapons that don't shoot something(i.e.: crowbar, fragmentation grenade, pheremone spores...)

The USP... Cause i want the enemies to die slow so the game would take much longer to ... make? :p

I vote for the Manipulator. Reasons:
1) It looks cool
2) It grabs stuff
3) It somehow makes things float in the air
4) It can launch heavy things at enemies
5) It can launch heavy things at friends :E

I'm most likely going to use the M29 more often than not. It's got a built in grenade launcher...hehehehehe
:thumbs:

I voted USP, but i would use that and the manipulator the most. I love pistols and moving things without touching them is cool!

Originally posted by stigmata
I vote for the Manipulator. Reasons:
1) It looks cool
2) It grabs stuff
3) It somehow makes things float in the air
4) It can launch heavy things at enemies
5) It can launch heavy things at friends :E

I voted for the manipulator too, for the same reasons.

But the shotgun is the best spas-12 model ive ever seen:eek: ! but sadly I cant choose two.

Manip because just like everyone else, I like hurling large objects into people.

chose manipulator cus launching stuff at people is gona be awesome.........plus no ammo is kind of a plus

Gojin! How evil, i voted for the manipulator 2 ;)

I'm going to have to go with the OICW, cause I like blowing shit away with a BFG

I picked the Manipulator because I like to use EVERYTHING as a weapon:cheese:

I aree the Manipulator is the coolest "weapon" in the game, but I'm sure I'll be walking around with the M-29 more often than not. Trouble with the manipulator is that you need something big and heavy to throw at someone, whereas I always keep a nice supply of bullets (and grenades) handy.

BTW, I'll bet the Manipulator is somehow built into your suit by Eli at the lab, but not right from the start of the game.

I voted for the M-29 .. well just because it looks phat. :)

But actually I would rather go for snarks or ant lions.

Originally posted by nietzsche
The Brain™ is my weapon of choice. The combination of experience, deductive reasoning and a healthy dose of "relying on your guts" is unbeatable.

How beautiful. : ' )

The combination of experience, deductive reasoning and a healthy dose of "relying on your guts" is unbeatable

yea m8 this is a good case .. But how you going to kill 3 Ant lions running at you screaming for you blood in a corridor with no way out. You going to beat them to death with you Brain.? ;)
lol i think not m8.

He meant, you have to use your brain to defeat those obstacles. Use your brain! :p

nietzsche

Yup m8 im just pulling your leg, I wasnt serious at all honest,:)

Originally posted by nietzsche
I think i don't have to explain my comment. I know you understood my intention.

What good is the best weapon if you don't have the combination of traits just mentioned? :dozey:

Well, you could always hold down the trigger and spray like an idiot. That usually works if you are in a jam.....:sniper: :bounce:

I went for the good ol' shotgun. I'm that close quarters combat kinda guy :afro:

I voted the Manipulator just so I can up with new things to hurl at my enemies .............. Rocks, twigs, Oil Drums, Radiators, Friendlies, and Boxes.
:bounce:

The manipulator, because it is the most challenging and takes the most tactical thinking to use.

I vote for the buggy......The most dangerous weapon is your car and beer.

Too many boucnies on one thread.....

I will only use mp7 and Koch pistol..and deagle if possible..thats just me.

Ya and btw slam awp wh**es with a crowbar:borg:

i voted the Spas-12 shotgun, i love the power of the shotty at close range :E

Weapon of choice? Good song! Christopher Walken is the video for it. :-P

Probably a combination of the Manipulator, a Desert Eagle, and this sucker.

glauncher.jpg

I had to vote for the gauss. In HLDM the thing was GOD. GOD I SAY. Hard to use, but shooting through walls and flying everywhere was a blast (even though my flying cosisted of me shooting the red crates on gasworks and dying)

I'll probably use the USP Match the most, I'm a great small arms fan :D

i had to vote for shotgun but if there was a choice it would have to be the sniper rifle or the crossbow and depending on how much stealth comes into the game the crowbar :)

PS 100 posts yay :bounce:

I vote for using Alyx as a weapon, oh wait i'd need the manipulator for that...damn, oh well, manipulator it is then :p

Is thier a sniper rifle in the list ?, nothing like bein a sniper taking out enimies from far away, not gettin hurt, just lying down relaxing...:LOL:

blargh
sniper rifles are a bore. the only game where a sniper rifle entertained was Max Payne.
people who claim they prefer a pistol because it's "small arms" are idiots, everything from pistols to rifles to submachine guns are considered small arms, as opposed to cannons and whatnot.

my choice was spas-12.

Originally posted by simmo2k3
Is thier a sniper rifle in the list ?, nothing like bein a sniper taking out enimies from far away, not gettin hurt, just lying down relaxing...:LOL:

I would have added a sniper rifle and an MP5, but the Player in the videos doesn't use a sniper rifle or an MP5 so i purposely left them out.

:cheers:

im looking forward to making radiators and dune buggy mufflers my choice of weapon.. all with the help of the trusty maniputhingy

Originally posted by Wesisapie
blargh
sniper rifles are a bore. the only game where a sniper rifle entertained was Max Payne.
people who claim they prefer a pistol because it's "small arms" are idiots, everything from pistols to rifles to submachine guns are considered small arms, as opposed to cannons and whatnot.

my choice was spas-12.

I don't appreciate being called an idiot. I only meant "small arms" as in pistols specifically, I know they can apply to other submachine guns, but rifles are not considered that.

I prefer pistols because they're just very stylish.

Try to buck up your ideas, you're not going to get much respect around here if you just go around badmouthing people.

Back