You're Invited!

pansini

Reaction score
You're invited to come test a new server! I recently got a new server, it's a 32 man public. 100tick, Cpu priority (boosted). It's located in chicago, tried to make it close to center to reach everyone. With a good selection of map rotation, even with some custom maps. Even Pacific players are pinging nice. I'm not trying to advertise, but I want to help the community.

After the server lifts off, I plan to start a whole gaming community that will involve a bunch of servers from deathmatch, zombie mods, custom maps, and more, including a big vent, and a website that is in the works. So if you're interested in a up coming community and would like to be a part of it, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, for all of you competitive players out there. I have a ton of backround in competitive play, with competing in leagues such as CEVO-P and CAL Invite. And i am going to be helping people individually, and full teams on different strats, smokes, flashes, taking, defending, and holding sites on each map.

So come stop by, test it out! Tell me what you think! You can reach me anytime @ #5thkolumn or PM Me here!

Here's the IP:
205.234.203.88:27015

Simply add to your favorites, and join up! Hope to see you guys out there!

-Nick Pansini

Back