z0mg

xLostx

Tank
Reaction score
I'm alerting the internet! a robin just flew into my living room window, and now its on the ground just making sounds, i think its dying, what should i do? kill it?

xLostx said:
I'm alerting the internet! a robin just flew into my living room window, and now its on the ground just making sounds, i think its dying, what should i do? kill it?

Cook it :)

Supper came in. It's a sign from God.

well its sitting up now but not going any where... :\

I pigeon flew into my kitchen a few months ago, bu it was alive so you could just walk towards it and it wouls slowly walk out again. But if it's a small bird just kill it with a shovel or something.

Yay for birdy splattered all over your living room carpet!! :D

Find a bat and have them fight crime together :)

Pick it up and toss it out your window. If it flys, it's ok. If it doesn't...then you're doing it a favor by killing it quickly.

it is in shock and will most likely die,

if u can shelter it from wind and rain( making sure it can get out and fly away if it survives)

it's oozing stuff, it stood on a big rock and i got it to walk over to a big tree in my yard so im gunna let nature take is course lol

xLostx said:

I actually lol'd at that post. And now i'm ashamed of myself :(

One time i was skipping and I stepped on a baby bird and it exploded ;( .
There was brains and gibs everywhere. I even traced it in my daycare van :smoking:

specialmax said:
One time i was skipping and I stepped on a baby bird and it exploded ;( .
There was brains and gibs everywhere. I even traced it in my daycare van :smoking:

rofl "and gibs"

you play games too much

A bird did that here once too. Just sat there and flew away later. Probably just recovering from shock... If you flew into a big invisible wall... you'd be hurt/in shock too :p

^Word, that happened in my class a couple of times. Some idiot in my class threw a rock at it and the bird died.

Back