Zeno Clash 66% Off Sale & Halflife2.net Competition

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
[br]
ACE Team's hugely popular title Zeno Clash is now available on Steam at a 66% discount. ZC is a first person melee fighting based game with a brilliantly original art direction set in a punk fantasy world. The game also runs on Valve's Source engine.[br]You can pick this great title up now for $5.10 / ?3.82 / 4,08?. Sale finishes on 3rd December.[br]Also, thanks to Andres from ACE Team for giving us 3 copies of Zeno Clash. Using the Zeno Clash comic below we want you to add your own captions. You can change the story completely being as creative or humorous as you wish![br]Download the comic template here[br]One entry per user, competition closes 3rd December at 9pm GMT.

I highly recommend this game; it is definitely worth it - especially at this price.

1juipe.jpg

I don't even know what i've done it's a total bullshit xD
w0jcj7.jpg

May I present a little production I like to call...

Clashablanca

50m83o.jpg

Despite it's crudeness, I nominate Sheepo's, for truthness. Ya'll should make this stuff only for forum members who've been here for a certain period of time. At least half a year and with more than 10 posts...
Anyways here's mine.

55421980.jpg

I didn't realise this was a competition at first. I thought this thread had spontaneously burst into posting comics. I was sad when I realised the truth :(

Still, here is my entry!

bloodydoors.jpg

Despite it's crudeness, I nominate Sheepo's, for truthness. Ya'll should make this stuff only for forum members who've been here for a certain period of time. At least half a year and with more than 10 posts...
Anyways here's mine.

55421980.jpg

I think this one fits the pictures the most, i vote for this!

31060706.jpg

I lold at my own. Hopefully someone else likes it too. The facial expressions (or lack thereof) is what sells it imo.

Penis mustache is also awesome.

Playing games

sometimes, playing fun games can evolve to playing dangerous games..
ZCcomic_lasphere.jpg

Here we go, I ended up re-captioning the whole comic rather than just the last page, I hope that is okay.

1:
zcc1.jpg
2:
zcc2.jpg
3:
zcc3.jpg
4:
zcc4.jpg

Wow that was supposed to be a rodent tied to a barrel? haha

I thought it was a oregon-trail-like wagon... whoops

Not long left! just realised should have done last bit of mine in blue, oh well

We closed at 10 instead (since I wasn't here)! But the 3 winners are:

DEATHMASTER
kgwhipp
the green bunny

Barnz was a close 4th. I loved the moustache so much I've bought you a copy in the sale, so come to the HL2.net SC chat!

Congrats to the 4 winners! Anyone who didn't win you can still pick up ZC with 66% off (but I believe it's only about an hour or so till it finishes!)

Congradulations to Deathmaster, kgwhipp, the green bunny and Barnz, nice work guys!

I wanted to win :(
But congrats to all the winners!

I hope you're happy now, Willie's going to burn this place down.

Edit: Also, Farrow should have won.

Back