zombay mods

Reaction score
are there any finished hl2 zombie multiplayer mods that people play? I need something to stave off my flesh hunger til zombie master comes out :farmer:

You can try ZombieMod for CS, google for some servers.

are there any finished hl2 zombie multiplayer mods that people play? I need something to stave off my flesh hunger til zombie master comes out :farmer:

Their is a great mp mod called zombie survival. You need to download gmod and join servers running maps like zs_*.bsp

No More Room In Hell is a zombie mod. No zombays in sight sadly.

That's one to keep your second eye on, while the other is occupied with Zombie Master.

This is actually the first time I've heard of No More Room In Hell. It looks really good. It's probably the only zombie game/mod that comes reasonably close to what I'm looking for. Hopefully the zombies will be a source of terror for once, instead of being entertaining target practice. Feeling like you're actually fighting for survival is all too unusual.

I play zombie survival in gmod. dont like it that much. when you're a human zombies are too hard to kill and when you're a zombie you're too easy to kill.

also thanks for the info on NMRIH, and this zombiemod for css, do many people play it? I remember seeing a trailer, it looked alright..

Play BrainBread for Half life 1. The game is cool. Easy to play but hard to survive though.

There are plenty more to choose from, including our HL2 Community's very own "Zombie Master", Killing Floor for Unreal 2004, No More Room In Hell and Dawn of the Dead in Max Payne engine. And including a Standalone game called The Chronicle series which include zombie survival and need not any prior files to run.

As for the movies, search it for yourselves and the only zombie movie I recommend (although not related here), is George Romero's Dawn Of The Dead.

I play bb, tis awesome :D been looking forward to ZM and nmrinh for a wee while now, so it seems I'm out of luck. zombie panic for hl1 sucked a mighty waab, way too dark in my opinion, butthe source version might not be too bad. heres hoping! on a side note I wonder why they arent making a bb:source.. its a great game, nice and simple and a good take on the zombie genre.

Back