Zombie Master 2 Beta Claws Up From The Depths

JossiRossi

Platinum Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
After approximately 3 years of development Zombie Master 2, the sequel to the 2007 FPS/RTS hybrid, has been released to the public. While still suffering a few growing pains from the original engine to the Orange Box, ZM2 brings back a mod that pits a team of Survivors against the all seeing Zombie Master. The mod brings a new zombie, new weapon models, survivor and zombie skins, and numerous under the hood improvements. If you were a fan of the original Zombie Master you'll find it to be like coming home again, if your home is full of dead monsters who try to kill you while you build a truck.
zm_docksofthedead0250-jpg.24061

The developers are aware of some kinks and balance issues which need to be ironed out, which will apparently be addressed sometime in the near future. Stay tuned for our full video review of Zombie Master 2 coming early next week.​

Attachments

• zm_docksofthedead0250.jpg
    zm_docksofthedead0250.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 8,745
Now that we're on the subject of mods, who was the guy on staff who worked on BallMenMod a couple years back? That shit was awesome.

This was a DAILY LAN game for my friends and I. A serious tradition. I'm elated right now!

Thumbs up for the pun in the title.

Now that we're on the subject of mods, who was the guy on staff who worked on BallMenMod a couple years back? That shit was awesome.
I think that was Ennui before he went onto HL2 Wars. Thanks for the crazy nostalgia reminding me of that mod.

Huge props to the new team working on ZM2 getting this out the door, great achievement since ZM1 is completely broken since the last HL2 update. So weird to be looking at this after all these years since AL thought of the idea (while sitting on the toilet I should add...)

Back