Zombie Master

Well, speaking as a fellow playtester, I'm with Sulk. Well, maybe not right now.

Why on earth isnt there a stickied Zombie Master thread? regardless of the zombie master forum.

I could do one, but then it looks like blatant self-promotion.

Make Sulkdodds do it, that way it only looks like indirect bias!

Anyway, would I be right or wrong to assume that ZM was born here, and is probably more important to the hl2.net community than anyone else?

Well, kind of. It came from a group of people that frequented hl2.net, but it was technically "born" on another forum that we also frequent.

Well, I would love to ask playtesters this question,

How does it feel like to be a playtester?

Too bad I can't be a playtester. Well, if you are lucky, you would get picked to be a playtester.

You don't get lucky, it's just the members of het can play it. Thats all who test it, and theres plenty of us to do so. Try to can or supress your excitement for longer till a closer release time so don't wear yourself out!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THE HELICOPTERS!

We were flying low to the ground chopping up zombies, so fun, Glenn was on the minigun

**clears throat**

Dalamari said:
OMG YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THE HELICOPTERS!

We were flying low to the ground chopping up zombies, so fun, Glenn was on the minigun

**clears throat**
The helicopters are nothing compared to the water scooters!

Gosh. Those water scooters are really realistic thanks to ZM's "water-n-stuff" coding system.

- Pax

Herererettiaaaa is like the the allumini, that's why i'm not invited :'(

Pax said:
The helicopters are nothing compared to the water scooters!

Gosh. Those water scooters are really realistic thanks to ZM's "water-n-stuff" coding system.

- Pax
And did you notice that if you shoot the testicles of the zombies their noses glow red?! :O

All hail the "testicles-nose-glow-n-stuff-lol" system.

You can also see our newly implemented HUD that is fully operational!

lol3gd.jpg

Holy shit, I've never seen the UI before :O

Disclaimer:
May or may not be true
If you don't believe me: you can compare the minimap on the UI with the realmap, and you'll see that the screenshot is absolutely not photoshopped.

It is not photoshopped.

No photoshop.

Just screenshot.

:cheese:

why have it at such a low res, I can hardly read the letters

It's actually just MS paint. Fooled you all!

Uh... I mean: it is not photoshopped!

No photoshop.

Just screenshot.

Insano said:
And did you notice that if you shoot the testicles of the zombies their noses glow red?! :O

All hail the "testicles-nose-glow-n-stuff-lol" system.

You can also see our newly implemented HUD that is fully operational!

lol3gd.jpg
Christ, at least get rid of the Generals logo :p
Edit: Or is is Warhammer?

Well i'm a generals fanboy and its not generals although similar framework, the stuff is different.

Dalamari my minigunning skills were due to your perfect flying skills in the chopper, you lined me up and i mowed down those shamblies. Screw improvised weapons, big mofo'ing miniguns are quicker!

Ben, i don't know why, i do know we've never got on exactly, but i like you anyway :) sorry!

Back